Taurus Daily Horoscope
Taurus Daily Horoscope
Today's Taurus Horoscope from Cafe Astrology
August 11, 2022
Today's Full Moon can challenge your craving for more downtime with a scurry of activity, dear Taurus. Events occur that highlight your responsibilities or remind you of your ties to the outside world. This lunation awakens you to the need for a long-term goal or well-defined ambition. An overarching plan is important now, and you may come up with a new idea along these lines. This lunation reminds you of the need to pay special attention to your work or reputation, and a call to action is possible. While you could feel some pressure to perform, don't push yourself too hard. Mars in your sign harmonizes with Neptune, softening your corners considerably. It's time to turn on the charm, take the lead gently, and inspire trust in the people around you. A smooth, even approach is best now.
Creativity: Good ~ Love: Good ~ Business: Fair
*Taurus Sun Dates: April 20 to May 20*
More Cafe Astrology Horoscopes:
The Astrology of Today – All Signs
- It’s an astrologically busy day. The Sun-Uranus square this morning can destabilize some parts of our lives temporarily, or it can highlight problem areas that already exist.
- Our strong desire for independence or to break the rules could impair our judgment.
- Changes we make now may feel out of character or abrupt.
- Disrupted routines and plans are likely, and while they can be unsettling at first, they can also encourage new approaches.
- Disruptions can pull up buried frustrations, which we should examine more closely.
- It can be a time to learn something new about ourselves.
- Nevertheless, we should watch for being irresponsible in our rebellions and guard against temperamental behavior and decision-making.
- A Mercury-Pluto challenge can complicate communications.
- On the other hand, a Mars-Neptune sextile this afternoon encourages a more inspired or gentle approach to pursuing our desires.
- With this transit in force, we actively seek inspiration.
- Our intuitive guidance can be put to practical use, especially if it helps increase our sense of security.
- There can be the letting go of anger or a softening of the disposition now.
- We prefer to cooperate or go our own way than compete.
- We are also ready to act on our compassion, communicating our intentions through actions and gestures, and our intuition for making the right moves is strong.
- We might open up to unusual or alternative healing methods or the use of compassion and forgiveness for healing purposes.
- Creative arts can thrive.
- Venus enters Leo today, and it will transit the sign until September 5th.
- During this transit, we take pride in love, and we’re generous with our money.
- It’s a warm-hearted, playful, expressive, and proud placement for Venus.
- During this transit, we tend to feed on attention, acknowledgment, validation, and adoration.
- We can have a high ego investment in our money, love life, children, or pastimes.
- It’s best to watch for extravagance and overstating our feelings only for effect.
- A Full Moon occurs in Aquarius at 9:36 PM EDT, and it’s a time of culmination.
- The Leo Sun is proud and intensely individual–not content with only being one of the team.
- While also individualistic, the Aquarius Moon values independence and the team, community, and group spirit.
- With the Leo Sun in opposition to the Aquarius Moon, the Full Moon illuminates this conflict.
- When a Full Moon occurs, there can be proclamations and outpours that can be raw.
- It also brings light to feelings, attitudes, and circumstances that have been buried or overlooked.
- It’s a time to awaken to the need for others or to answer to humanitarian impulses.
Creativity: Excellent ~ Love: Fair ~ Business: Fair
More Daily Horoscopes – All Zodiac Signs:
This Month: Taurus
August 2022 Monthly Horoscope Overview for Taurus:
In August, communications, enterprising ventures, family, and romance are in strong focus, dear Taurus. Much of the month is dedicated to improving your home and family life. If things are out of balance on the home front, you go to lengths to create a peaceful and stable atmosphere. Your personal or domestic life is busy, mostly pleasant, and rewarding. As August advances, a creative, playful theme is building.
Your ideas are received especially well until the 11th, and your social life can get a nice boost. Venus in your communications sector enhances you and your connections. You more fully enjoy your personal interests, learning, and sharing. This period adds more charm and warmth to your presentation. Sharing ideas and activities can lead to something very special and quite enterprising.
You might enjoy pleasant turnarounds in your personal life from the 11th forward. Friendly energy is with you for family relationships, or a more peaceful home life is notable. You could receive--or give--unexpected support.
Mars continues to transit your sign until the 20th, spurring you on and motivating you to pursue your desires. You're making things happen, and while you can be a little headstrong and impatient at times, this is generally a strong time for knowing what you want and getting things done. The beginning of the month is a power period for personal pursuits, communications, personal influence, and efforts to improve your life. '
You're connecting with your independence and personal courage, overcoming any existing fears of trusting your instincts or going it alone. You feel pleasantly motivated. People are attracted to your wit, independence, and originality.
The Full Moon on the 11th can challenge your craving for more downtime with a scurry of activity. Events occur that highlight your responsibilities or that remind you of your ties to the outside world! Or, this lunation awakens you to the need for a long-term goal or well-defined ambition. An overarching plan is important now, and you may come up with a new idea along these lines.
From the 20th, you're inclined to actively build, improve, and develop with Mars moving into your resources sector. It can be most satisfying to focus on something that has long-term potential. A few days later, the Sun heads into your sector of joy, and you also want to enjoy yourself!
Uranus begins its yearly five-month retrograde cycle on the 24th, turning some things inward as you get in touch with what drives you, particularly if you've been restless or on edge. Examine which fears or attitudes have limited your independence and personal truth. Plans can go on hold or slow down, whether due to circumstances or because you are not quick to make changes or take personal risks.
The New Moon on the 27th is good for reorienting yourself in a new direction on an emotional level. You want to start fresh on creative or romantic matters, and expressing and enjoying yourself more fully can be a goal. There may be some concerns about money or comfort issues, but it's a good time for a new and improved approach to leisure time, love, dating, pleasure, or pastimes.
August brings opportunities to upgrade, improve, and innovate. You can be a motivating force in your personal circle. Relaxing, recreational activities can appeal and can even be therapeutic. Your desire to thrive is strong as you close out the month. You can feel strongly motivated to improve your current circumstances, your sense of security, and your income or resources.
This Year: Taurus
2022 Yearly Horoscope Overview
It’s now the time to feel considerably more confident about the future, dear Taurus. You’re gaining confidence in your ability to set plans in motion that will allow you to accomplish some of your most cherished hopes and dreams.
In 2022, you are planting seeds, so to speak, aiming to get started on projects that will reap the rewards in the future. With more contact with others, whether it’s about an expanded real-life group of connections or online, you are sure to come up with new ideas and gain inspiration. Others can point you in new directions.
There can be a cause that you work towards enthusiastically. A new communications project can excite you and bring you into contact with interesting, helpful people. A stronger awareness of others, a bigger emphasis on networking and enjoying friendships, and a hard look at the work you do are in store for you in 2022. It’s possible you’re exploring different relationship arrangements. You’re also reaping the many benefits from and increased respect for what you do. Your business income improves, and you now focus on going after your fondest hopes and wishes, not only material and career goals.
You’re finding more than the usual enjoyment from group associations, associates, networking, or friendships. However, from May to October, you’re beginning to find special value in some level of retreat. It’s a good time to explore and discover a stronger sense of self-reliance as well as connect with your intuition. It’s a brilliant time for work done behind the scenes or finishing up a major project.
This Year in Love: Taurus
2022 Love Horoscope for Taurus
Dear Taurus, when Jupiter is in Pisces, it bodes very well for your friendships and acquaintances–your social life, in general. This happens in stages–it began last year and continues this year: from May 13-July 28, 2021 (last year), December 28, 2021-May 10, 2022, and October 28, 2022-December 20, 2022.
During these periods, you’ll be coming out of your shell more often, connecting with others through networks or with associates and groups to your benefit.
Jupiter rules your intimacy sector, and in some cases, there can be a friendship turned intimate situation or a strong attraction to others with whom you share a common goal or vision, and some of you could find dating or love opportunities through group activities…cont’d
Here’s to a fulfilling and successful day!
Note: Read the sections for both your Sun Sign and Ascendant for a better picture of what lies ahead for the day. For example, if you are a Taurus with a Leo Ascendant, read the forecast for both Taurus and Leo.
Take a peek at the year ahead with in-depth Future Forecast Reports from Cafe Astrology.
Taurus Compatibility:What’s My Sign? for a definitive answer.