Taurus Daily Horoscope: Tomorrow
Taurus Daily Horoscope
Tomorrow's Taurus Horoscope
June 20, 2021
Jupiter begins its four-month retrograde period today, dear Taurus, and this cycle will extend until October 18th. It's a natural time of the year to slow down just a little. If you have too many ideas or projects on your plate, for example, you might begin to pace yourself. Reconnecting with old friends and dreams or plans can be highly beneficial. There can also be the need to slow down or moderate shared finances or debts. Recognize that there is a time for pushing things forward and for riding the wash, observing, and reflecting. This retrograde Jupiter cycle favors the latter. Today, you're in great shape in your communications and on a social level. Connections and conversations inspire trust. You're appealing to many people, and you're bringing out the best in others. You may be feeling emotionally and soulfully connected to people now, mainly friends.
Creativity: Excellent ~ Love: Good ~ Business: Good
The Astrology of Tomorrow – All Signs
- The Moon continues its transit of Libra until 7:58 AM EDT when it enters Scorpio.
- Jupiter stations and turns retrograde today and will remain retrograde until October 18th, dividing its time between the signs of Pisces and Aquarius.
- During this cycle, we tend to re-think our goals and plans in the areas of life affected by Jupiter’s transit.
- It’s a time of questioning what we thought we already knew and developing a new perspective on events and beliefs.
- Recognizing areas of excess or extravagance can help us in this transition.
- We may need to slow down specific endeavors if they’ve been moving too quickly, or this happens organically.
- Some enthusiasm may wane as certain realities of time and energy set in.
- With Jupiter stationary today, we are inclined toward a fair amount of longing and idealism.
- Tonight, the Sun moves into Cancer, marking the solstice.
- Until July 22nd, we are self-protective and insular. Our attention turns to our nests–our families, homes, base of operations, and anything that makes us feel safe and secure.
- Nurturing and taking care of our loved ones and our pet projects come into sharper focus.
- We’re more invested in our personal lives in the month ahead.
- The void Moon occurs from 6:52 AM EDT, with the Moon’s last aspect before changing signs (a trine to the Sun), until the Moon enters Scorpio at 7:58 AM EDT.
Creativity: Good ~ Love: Good ~ Business: Good
Daily Horoscopes – All the Zodiac Signs:
Here’s to a fun, happy, and successful day!
Note: Read the sections for both your Sun Sign and Ascendant for a better picture of what lies ahead for the day. For example, if you are a Taurus Sun with a Capricorn Ascendant, read the forecast for both Taurus and Capricorn.