Taurus Daily Horoscope: Yesterday
Taurus Daily Horoscope
Yesterday's Taurus Horoscope Cafe Astrology
August 03, 2021
The Moon spends the day in your resources sector, dear Taurus, and you want to settle in, content with something familiar and predictable. However, today's Mercury-Uranus aspect can point to some temporary disconnects or a nervous disposition. There may be household tension and restlessness as family affairs, or the need to stick around the home, can clash with personal plans and your sense of independence. Alternatively, part of you wants to stick with the familiar, while another part seeks to branch out and pioneer something new. Indecision can be the result. Once you've challenged yourself, you can take stock of what's working in your life and talk through problems with others. Try not to overthink things, which is a strong tendency now. Creative solutions to problems are yours for the taking if you step back from a matter and let your intuition work its magic.
Creativity: Excellent ~ Love: Fair ~ Business: Good
Taurus (April 20 to May 20)
The Astrology of Yesterday – All Signs
- The Moon spends the day in Gemini, and we’re more curious and communicative.
- Gemini’s ruler, Mercury, is square Uranus today, however, introducing some tension. Our senses are hyper-stimulated.
- There can be sudden flashes of insight or fresh new ideas, but they may not come together well just yet.
- We may be impatient with routine matters or monotonous tasks.
- Disorganization or abruptness with our communications is likely.
- Further information can surface now that upsets the status quo. Even so, it can also act to stimulate our minds into new ways of thinking.
Creativity: Good ~ Love: Good ~ Business: Fair
More Daily Horoscopes – All Zodiac Signs:
Here’s to a fun, happy, and successful day!
Note: Read the sections for both your Sun Sign and Ascendant for a better picture of what lies ahead for the day. For example, if you are an Aries with a Leo Ascendant, read the forecast for both Aries and Leo.
This horoscope helps you understand yesterday’s astrological influences and how they affect Taurus–in case you missed it, or to read from your new perspective.