Taurus Daily Horoscope: Yesterday
Taurus Daily Horoscope
Yesterday's Taurus Horoscope Cafe Astrology
July 07, 2020
The Moon spends another day in your career and reputation sector, dear Taurus, and your goals and priorities are in sharper focus. A Mercury-Mars square coming into play today, and there can be some rising tension as the day advances. The chances of tripping up run high due to impatience or perhaps ego matters. You may want to avoid anger triggers if you can. Speaking too soon about an issue is not a good idea now, especially with Mercury still retrograde. On the one hand, this transit can be motivating if you need a push to step up your game, but frustrating on the other if pressure builds and you feel the need to make a hasty decision. There may be a frustrating unresolved problem from the past nagging at you or driving decisions. Don't expect others to read your mind today, even if you think the signals you're giving them are loud and clear. Ask for what you want instead, or wait until a better day to assert your wishes.
Creativity: Good ~ Love: Excellent ~ Business: Fair
Taurus (April 20 to May 20)
The Astrology of Yesterday – All Signs
- The Moon transits Aquarius all day, and we’re especially earnest, friendly, and principled. Our interest in our social life, new ideas, and progress increases.
- We thrive on intellectual stimulation, change, and unusual or unconventional experiences.
- Friends, community, groups, causes, and happiness goals can be in sharper focus now.
- A Mars-Pluto quintile suggests we’re willing to challenge ourselves, and we tend to gravitate toward plans and strategies to get what we desire.
- As the day advances, we head towards a square between Mars and retrograde Mercury, however. We could too easily find ourselves in disagreement with others, most likely because we’re communicating ineffectively or impatiently.
- We may be competing for the floor when expressing our ideas, thoughts, and opinions, making it difficult to engage in healthy dialogue. Mental agitation could dominate.
- We may stir up controversy with what we say, possibly by bringing up a controversial issue from the past, or how we say it.
- Ideally, we’re moved to resolve problems, but it’s best not to jump to conclusions or decisions now.
- The void Moon occurs from 12:37 AM EDT, with the Moon’s last aspect before changing signs (a square to Uranus), until the Moon enters Pisces the next day, Wednesday, July 8th, at 2:12 PM EDT..
Creativity: Fair ~ Love: Good ~ Business: Fair
More Daily Horoscopes – All Zodiac Signs:
Here’s to a fun, happy, and successful day!
Note: Read the sections for both your Sun Sign and Ascendant for a better picture of what lies ahead for the day. For example, if you are an Aries with a Leo Ascendant, read the forecast for both Aries and Leo.