Taurus Horoscope: Day After Tomorrow
Taurus Daily Horoscope
Day After Tomorrow's Astro Daily Highlight for Taurus
May 29, 2020
There can be some complications with communications today, dear Taurus. You might want to watch for saying something that is easily misconstrued. Decision-making isn't straightforward because you're not ready to form a bottom line. Energy may be on the low side in spots, but others might help re-energize you and bring you closer to your needs and wants. Fortunately, a Sun-Chiron sextile is also active today, and it helps you learn from your differences. It's also a good influence to find more satisfaction and fulfillment in and from your work or projects. Your approach to problems, whether they're emotional or practical, is holistic and intuitive. The Moon heads into your playful and creative sector of joy, and this helps lighten your mood. You're seeking more moments to enjoy and express yourself creatively.
Creativity: Fair ~ Love: Good ~ Business: Good
The Astrology of the Day After Tomorrow – All Signs
- The Moon leaves Leo and enters particular, discriminating, and detail-oriented Virgo at 7:40 AM EDT.
- With both Mercury and Venus in minor challenging aspect to Saturn today, we may be keeping our emotional distance as we can be self-protective.
- The negative possibilities seem more prominent than usual, which does help us see the flaws that need fixing, but it can also skew our judgment.
- There can be feelings of blockage or restriction.
- The Sun’s sextile to Chiron, however, is more generous. It can help produce an opportunity to find a sense of purpose or a “mission,” increasing our confidence, possibly through our communications, business, or projects.
- The desire to learn and grow through experiences and people in our lives is strong and healthy now. Problem-solving is favored. We can feel a little more robust and empowered.
- Tonight, the First Quarter Moon occurs with the Gemini Sun’s square to the Virgo Moon. There is a crisis theme surrounding any quarter Moon phase, as we feel compelled to take action.
- Shortly after, we are made aware of how our actions affect those close to us, perhaps through trial and error.
- Whatever project or initiative that we began around the New Moon is now off the ground, and it may face its first obstacles.
- The void Moon continues today until 7:40 AM EDT when the Moon enters Virgo.
Creativity: Good ~ Love: Fair ~ Business: Good
Daily Horoscopes – All the Zodiac Signs:
Here’s to a fun, happy, and successful day!
Note: Read the sections for both your Sun Sign and Ascendant for a better picture of what lies ahead for the day. For example, if you are a Taurus Sun with a Virgo Ascendant, read the forecast for both Taurus and Virgo.