Aquarius Horoscope: Day After Tomorrow
Aquarius Daily Horoscope
Day After Tomorrow's Astro Daily Highlight for Aquarius
October 05, 2023
There may be a situation today that requires cutting your losses, dear Aquarius, or you may be focusing on a matter that simply hasn't developed enough to warrant so much attention. Some uncertainty is likely due to minor challenging aspects, and it's best to avoid pushing forward against resistance. Some reflection is in order. Money matters can be unclear or complicated temporarily, particularly those connected to travel or educational pursuits. Avoid signing contracts or making solid plans just for the time being. Indecision about where you are going in a general sense is likely now, but with patience, waiting for answers is probably for the best. A state of ambivalence is not your ideal, so work on choosing a position and owning it, or save a problem for another day. It's a good time to recognize the need for adjustments, edits, and refinements.
Creativity: Good ~ Love: Fair ~ Business: Good
The Astrology of the Day After Tomorrow – All Signs
Horoscope for All on Thursday, October 5, 2023
- Today's transits suggest a lack of smoothness--they require us to make minor adjustments to our plans before pressing ahead.
- With Mercury's quincunx to Saturn, mental anxiety can interfere with making good, practical choices.
- There can be communication challenges or mental blocks.
- Doubts might slow down our movements and initiatives. Even so, this can be a helpful process as we take a break from pushing ahead and check in with our objectives.
- A Sun-Venus semi-square can pull up irritations. While they can seem to stem from others, they may very well reflect inner uneasiness.
- We can also be especially hungry for others' appreciation.
- What we want to do and think we should do can be at odds now, and we may not be very productive with this kind of discontent.
- Ideally, we look for creative solutions for dissatisfaction.
- However, we also have a Mars-Neptune quincunx in play, and we can feel a little stuck — uncertain about what we truly want and where to head — until we get in touch with the spiritual or emotional needs we may have overlooked.
- This transit can temporarily undercut our confidence in taking action or asserting ourselves.
- However, if our plans are running counter to our ideals, it's time to recognize our spiritual or emotional needs and make adjustments before pushing forward.
- The Moon is void from 2:35 AM EDT, with the Moon's last aspect before changing signs (a sextile to Venus), until the Moon enters Cancer at 8:32 AM EDT.
Daily Horoscopes – All the Zodiac Signs:
Here’s to a fun, happy, and successful day!
Note: Read the sections for both your Sun Sign and Ascendant for a better picture of what lies ahead for the day. For example, if you are an Aquarius with a Leo Ascendant, read the forecast for both Aquarius and Leo.