Aquarius Horoscope: Day After Tomorrow
Aquarius Daily Horoscope
Day After Tomorrow's Astro Daily Highlight for Aquarius
September 20, 2021
Acceptance comes more readily today, dear Aquarius. You have a stronger sense of self and fun, and you're open to learning and doing new things. It's an excellent time to think in bigger terms with ideas, publishing, learning, and connecting. Your sense of future trends is brilliant with today's Mercury-Jupiter trine. Opportunities open up to you as you share your thoughts and make an effort to reach out. Conversations can be very fruitful and even inspiring. It's also easier than usual to find satisfying channels for enjoyment and self-expression, and others seem more cooperative. Today's Full Moon, on the other hand, brings on a strong awareness of a money or resources matter needing your attention. It falls along your resources axis and tends to center around issues related to earning, sharing, possessiveness, self-worth, and how these things affect you and your close relationships. There can be news or realizations about money and resources that spur you into action. It's a highly creative, stimulating time for connecting with your needs and wants.
Creativity: Good ~ Love: Good ~ Business: Good
The Astrology of the Day After Tomorrow – All Signs
- A Venus-Chiron quincunx midday influences the morning, and insecurity might make it awkward for us to express our affections naturally or flowingly.
- There could be feelings of discontent temporarily.
- The energies of the second half of the day are far more direct. Mercury forms a trine to Jupiter, boosting our confidence and faith.
- Through conversations or musings, a positive outlook or hopefulness can emerge.
- We have more trust in the future, we seek a little extra meaning to our projects and experiences, and we can benefit from big-picture thinking.
- Our ideas are big, and our intentions noble. We might receive good news or offers now. Curiosity grows.
- Fortunately, this harmonious aspect occurs near the time of this evening’s Full Moon, giving it a little more power and longevity.
- The Full Moon occurs in the sign of Pisces at 7:55 PM EDT.
- This lunation challenges us to identify and express our spiritual needs while maintaining order in our everyday lives.
- Illumination of a dream or a desire to find more meaning in our lives can figure strongly now.
- It’s important to avoid looking for salvation through a relationship, person, project, or business.
- We may be putting too high expectations on these things when we should be looking within for happiness.
- Otherwise, this is a potent, intense, and revealing time!
- Our discoveries and epiphanies are exciting and passionate, and we might allow our dreams to motivate us.
- The void Moon occurs from 7:55 PM EDT, with the Moon’s last aspect before changing signs (an opposition to the Sun), until the Moon enters Aries at 11:13 PM EDT.
Creativity: Excellent ~ Love: Fair ~ Business: Excellent
Daily Horoscopes – All the Zodiac Signs:
Here’s to a fun, happy, and successful day!
Note: Read the sections for both your Sun Sign and Ascendant for a better picture of what lies ahead for the day. For example, if you are an Aquarius with a Leo Ascendant, read the forecast for both Aquarius and Leo.