Aquarius Daily Horoscope: Tomorrow
Aquarius Daily Horoscope
Tomorrow's Aquarius Horoscope
December 09, 2021
Early today, if you are taking a disagreement very personally, you might examine why that is the case, dear Aquarius, since it could be that there's something much more to the situation. As the day advances, focusing comes more naturally, putting you in a better position to enjoy yourself. Concentrating on something absorbing can do wonders for your mood. You can be pretty focused on your goals and ambitions, and it's a comfortable, pleasant feeling. You could make some nice progress in business or practical matters. It's easier to look at a problem objectively or solve a problem that you may have been too close to earlier.
Creativity: Good ~ Love: Good ~ Business: Good
The Astrology of Tomorrow – All Signs
- The Moon continues its transit of Aquarius until 9:54 AM EST and forms a square to Mars this morning. This transit can point to temperamentality, impatience, and distraction.
- However, as the day advances, we find ourselves a lot more even-tempered.
- The Moon moves into Pisces, and emotional or mental refreshment helps us gain perspective.
- With a Mars-Saturn quintile later today, we’re particularly skilled at sorting, ordering, and planning.
- There can be a willingness to make sacrifices if it seems the best way to make improvements and, with a game plan, we’re ready to exercise patience.
- Our timing is good with business and personal pursuits as we’re inclined to strategize and prepare well.
- The void Moon occurs from 5:00 AM EST, with the Moon’s last aspect before changing signs (a square to Mars), until the Moon enters Pisces at 9:54 AM EST.
Creativity: Good ~ Love: Good ~ Business: Excellent
Daily Horoscopes – All the Zodiac Signs:
Here’s to a fun, happy, and successful day!
Note: Read the sections for both your Sun Sign and Ascendant for a better picture of what lies ahead for the day. For example, if you are an Aquarius with a Pisces Ascendant, read the forecast for both Aquarius and Pisces.