Aquarius Daily Horoscope: Yesterday
Aquarius Daily Horoscope
Yesterday's Aquarius Horoscope Cafe Astrology
October 18, 2020
A Venus-Neptune opposition this morning suggests the need to rethink some matters or take a break from overdoing, dear Aquarius. While it can sometimes mark a disappointment, it also encourages you to see matters a little differently. There can be some lack of clarity regarding a person, project, or relationship. Swinging from one extreme view of a situation to the other end is possible now, but it can also be your path to a middle ground. It's best to observe rather than take action. If you're not in touch with the cause of inner unrest, you may be pinning your hopes on something you don't have, thinking it is the answer. As the day advances, your enthusiasm builds, but there is still a tendency to miss the mark as Mars and Jupiter head toward a square aspect. While your interests are many, your time is limited. Watch for putting so much pressure on yourself to get something done that you end up impatient and frustrated. It may be best to question whether you truly want or need something before making a purchase or commitment today.
Creativity: Good ~ Love: Good ~ Business: Fair
The Astrology of Yesterday – All Signs
- The Sun forms a square with Saturn this morning, which can have a restrictive effect.
- We may face obstacles to our goals, but through them, we can more clearly see the tools with which we have to overcome them.
- We need to consider the reality or practical side of a situation and assume more responsibility now.
- We could face reality on a matter, and our efforts to measure up to expectations can ultimately boost our confidence in our ability to be responsible for ourselves.
- Our commitment to others, the outside world, or our careers/business can temporarily interfere with personal comfort levels or relationships.
- It’s best to consider what’s right for us in the long term, and it may mean forgoing or limiting something in the present for better results in the future.
- On the other hand, Venus opposes Neptune around the same time, and we can feel a little exasperated, or we can be distracted. We may be wrestling with expectations and perceptions.
- If we’ve been indiscriminate with money, pleasures, and relationships, problems can emerge now.
- Uncertainty in Venus-ruled areas of life (romance, social life, leisure, and finances) can be prominent.
- We need to assess areas of our lives that have become dysfunctional, and, in the process, we may need to give up on an unrealistic ideal so that we can make gains.
- We are more emotionally vulnerable and more susceptible to deceit or self-deceit.
- If possible, it may be best to delay significant decision-making regarding social, financial, and romantic involvements, as things are not clear along these lines.
- As the day advances, we head toward a Mars-Jupiter square, and we tend to overdo or jump into action too hastily.
- We’re easily riled up, enthusiastic, or excited under this influence.
- We can be excited about our prospects, but perhaps too hasty, counting our chickens before they hatch, putting money into a venture that needs further review, or overestimating what we (or the world) can do.
- A feeling of urgency may lead to coming on stronger than we intend. However, if we use common sense, we might stretch our imaginations and entertain new possibilities.
- The Moon spends the day in the sign of Scorpio.
- The void Moon occurs from 5:43 PM EDT, with the Moon’s last aspect before changing signs (a sextile to Saturn), until the Moon enters Sagittarius tomorrow, Monday, October 19th, at 12:43 AM EDT.
Creativity: Good ~ Love: Fair ~ Business: Fair
More Daily Horoscopes:
Here’s to a fun, happy, and successful day!
Note: Read the sections for both your Sun Sign and Ascendant for a better picture of what lies ahead for the day. For example, if you are an Aries with a Leo Ascendant, read the forecast for both Aries and Leo.