Aquarius Daily Horoscope: Yesterday
Aquarius Daily Horoscope
Yesterday's Aquarius Horoscope Cafe Astrology
April 19, 2021
Mercury and the Sun move into your home and family sector today, dear Aquarius, and a busy period gives way to a need for more peace, comfort, quiet, and familiarity. These transits can motivate you to push forward with domestic plans. The Sun is in this area of your solar chart for a month, and Mercury is here for two weeks. The coming weeks are important for reconnecting to your roots, building your inner confidence, and taking charge of your family life. Your focus now should be on making yourself feel more secure and content. While it's a cycle for putting a little more faith in traditions or what's familiar, with Uranus in this sector, you're also doing home life quite differently. Improvements are in order!
Creativity: Good ~ Love: Fair ~ Business: Good
The Astrology of Yesterday – All Signs
- Mercury and the Sun enter the sign of Taurus today.
- Mercury in Taurus brings our thinking down to earth, stable, and grounded. Common sense reigns over fanciful thinking.
- We communicate more deliberately and gravitate towards tried and true methods.
- Attention to one thing at a time can simplify our lives during this cycle, but we should watch for overly conservative or rigid thinking.
- While Mercury will transit Taurus until May 3rd, the Sun lasts longer–until May 20th.
- With the Sun in Taurus, we’re more practically, materially, and sensually oriented.
- The Taurus Sun takes its time–it is deliberate yet languishing–and brings us patient and receptive energy. Our security needs are strong, and we can be possessive or stubborn.
- Taurus is loyal to all that is familiar, valuing longevity.
- Mars in minor hard aspect to Saturn this morning can point to obstacles or impasses that can be discouraging, although also instructional.
- The Moon spends the day in nurturing, sensitive Cancer.
- The void Moon occurs from 8:04 PM EDT, with the Moon’s last aspect before changing signs (an opposition to Pluto), until the Moon enters Leo tomorrow, Tuesday, April 20th, at 2:11 AM EDT.
Creativity: Fair ~ Love: Fair ~ Business: Good
More Daily Horoscopes:
If you missed yesterday’s Aquarius horoscope, it’s on this page. Even if you didn’t, you can now reread the forecast with your new perspective.
Note: Read the sections for both your Sun Sign and Ascendant for a better picture of what lies ahead for the day. For example, if you are an Aquarius with a Sagittarius Ascendant, read the forecast for both Aquarius and Sagittarius.
Here’s to a fun, happy, and successful day!