Pisces Daily Horoscope: Yesterday
Pisces Daily Horoscope
Yesterday's Pisces Horoscope Cafe Astrology
February 21, 2024
Desires are powerful and building with Venus and Mars heading into alignment in your solar twelfth house today, dear Pisces. This transit can stir some excitement, animating your personal life and your inner world of feelings and desires. You could be excited at the prospect of following your heart to unusual places! Creative arts can be rewarding, especially something that allows you to express your feelings and desires indirectly. A lot is going on inside of you or behind the scenes. Private, unrequited, or past love can be in focus. You can be excited about getting something to a new level or breaking new ground. Creative imagination is strong, and you can pull a lot of interesting material from your dreams and through intuitive flashes now. Projecting your fantasies onto others can make too much of a situation, whether it's positive or negative. Love is dramatic today.
Creativity: Excellent ~ Love: Excellent ~ Business: Good
*Pisces Sun Dates: February 19 – March 20*
The Astrology of Yesterday – All Signs
Horoscope for All on Wednesday, February 21, 2024
- We're heading toward a Venus-Mars alignment, exact early into the day tomorrow.
- This alignment is creative, intense, and dynamic and heightens our feelings, which can be passionate and feel pressing now.
- It generates warm, expressive, and lively energy.
- Venus is diplomatic, gentle, romantic, and sensitive, while Mars is more direct, sexual, and assertive.
- On the one hand, Venus can soften the aggressiveness of Mars. On the other, Mars can bring impatience or force to the romantic impulses of Venus.
- Some level of competition is present in our interactions.
- While it's likely of a pleasurably challenging kind, it's not out of the question that it can be disruptive. In fact, we can be impulsive with our relationships, pleasure, money, or material goods.
- We can also bring more creativity to our pursuits, causes, and friendships.
- However, the Moon opposes Venus and Mars today, and we can be temperamental.
- These transits excite our passions, although we may feel less in control of them than usual.
- We should watch for impulsive decisions and actions.
- The Moon is void from 1:38 AM EST, with the Moon's last aspect before changing signs (a trine to Neptune), until the Moon enters Leo at 8:41 AM EST.
More Daily Horoscopes – All Zodiac Signs:
Here’s to a fun, happy, and successful day!
Note: Read the sections for both your Sun Sign and Ascendant for a better picture of what lies ahead for the day. For example, if you are an Aries with a Leo Ascendant, read the forecast for both Aries and Leo.
*Keep in mind that cutoff dates for Sun signs are always approximate since the cusp/cutoff dates vary each year. The exact dates depend on your birth year, time, and place!
If you’re born on or near any of these dates and you’re unsure of your Sun sign, use our calculator What’s My Sign? for a definitive answer.