Pisces Daily Horoscope: Yesterday
Pisces Daily Horoscope
Yesterday's Pisces Horoscope Cafe Astrology
October 19, 2020
Connecting can be rewarding, although a bit complicated today, dear Pisces. You might look to a past dream, goal, or plan and consider whether it may benefit from a revival. Collaborating or partnering up can be very productive. Making sense of a tricky situation can help you move on. You want to grow and improve, particularly in or through your relationships. Others seem more willing to put their faith in you, motivating you to step up your game even further. However, you aren't necessarily in full agreement today as Mercury opposes Uranus. You are attracted to others who have an interesting perspective to offer you, but a bit of conflict may ensue before you get there. It will be important, although somewhat challenging, to pace yourself today. If you end up stirring up some opposition today, it can just as well be a valuable learning experience.
Creativity: Good ~ Love: Good ~ Business: Fair
*Pisces Sun Dates: February 19 – March 20*
The Astrology of Yesterday – All Signs
- The Moon leaves the sign of Scorpio and enters virtuous Sagittarius at 12:43 AM EDT. We’re seeking more freedom, stimulation, or adventure.
- Early today, the Mars-Jupiter square perfects, and Venus forms a trine to Jupiter and quincunx to Mars. Venus is also parallel Mars and Chiron.
- These transits encourage our desire for the ideal, and they can lift our spirits.
- We are big-hearted, and our feelings are big, begging expression. Gestures tend to be thoughtful and verbal. We’re hopeful, cheerful, and cooperative.
- We expect the best, but we may be seeking better, not knowing where to draw the line.
- There can be a dilemma or difficulties feeling entirely at ease with others and making satisfying choices for entertainment or pleasure.
- Our romantic sensibilities and desires may be at odds, and problems (especially misunderstandings) in romantic and sexual relationships may result.
- Conflicts are likely between desires for independence and the need for nurturing or to nurture.
- Later today, Mercury opposes Uranus, producing mental tension, controversy, miscommunication, or changes of mind or plans, and resistance to ideas.
- Friction stimulated can challenge us to learn more about our minds and opinions. Epiphanies and unusual insights can occur now.
- The void Moon continues only until 12:43 AM EDT when the Moon enters Sagittarius.
Creativity: Good ~ Love: Excellent ~ Business: Fair
More Daily Horoscopes – All Zodiac Signs:
Here’s to a fun, happy, and successful day!
Note: Read the sections for both your Sun Sign and Ascendant for a better picture of what lies ahead for the day. For example, if you are an Aries with a Leo Ascendant, read the forecast for both Aries and Leo.
*Keep in mind that cutoff dates for Sun signs are always approximate since the cusp/cutoff dates vary each year. The exact dates depend on your birth year, time, and place! If you’re born on or near any of these dates and you’re unsure of your Sun sign, use our calculator What’s My Sign? for a definitive answer.