Pisces Daily Horoscope: Yesterday
Pisces Daily Horoscope
Yesterday's Pisces Horoscope Cafe Astrology
January 27, 2021
Today and tomorrow are strong for a significant connection with someone, dear Pisces, or for connecting with a deep desire to work towards a dream or cause. A Venus-Pluto aspect influences the day, and it favors digging deep and discovering your needs and desires. Love feelings can dominate, and they can be about a person, idea, or project. Relationships with friends can unbury possessiveness or ownership issues, but you're also in the position to purge, release, and move forward. It's an auspicious time to make amends, make connections, or start anew. You're getting an honest glimpse into problem areas plus a window into your deepest needs, which is a potent combination.
Creativity: Good ~ Love: Excellent ~ Business: Good
*Pisces Sun Dates: February 19 – March 20*
The Astrology of Yesterday – All Signs
- The Moon continues its transit of Cancer for much of the day, until 9:54 PM EST.
- The Cancer Moon is warm, protective, and self-protective when it feels threatened.
- Venus and Pluto are heading into alignment, exact tomorrow, and the Cancer Moon opposes them today.
- Others can seem too harsh or critical in the first half of the day, stimulating a defensive stance.
- We could wrestle with divided attention to work and personal or family matters. We may not be getting the support we want or need and, further, have difficulty asking for it.
- Still, we have the chance to learn from past experiences, love, attachments, family, and even rejection.
- From 9:54 PM forward, the Moon transits Leo, and we’re prepared to take a risk and solicit feedback. We’re more expressive and ready to share.
- The void Moon occurs from 12:55 PM EST, with the Moon’s last aspect before changing signs (an opposition to Pluto), until the Moon enters Leo at 9:54 PM EST.
Creativity: Fair ~ Love: Good ~ Business: Good
More Daily Horoscopes – All Zodiac Signs:
Here’s to a fun, happy, and successful day!
Note: Read the sections for both your Sun Sign and Ascendant for a better picture of what lies ahead for the day. For example, if you are an Aries with a Leo Ascendant, read the forecast for both Aries and Leo.
*Keep in mind that cutoff dates for Sun signs are always approximate since the cusp/cutoff dates vary each year. The exact dates depend on your birth year, time, and place!
If you’re born on or near any of these dates and you’re unsure of your Sun sign, use our calculator What’s My Sign? for a definitive answer.