Pisces Daily Horoscope: Yesterday
Pisces Daily Horoscope
Yesterday's Pisces Horoscope Cafe Astrology
August 09, 2022
Communications can suffer a little from off timing with minor challenging aspects in the first half of the day, dear Pisces. There might be disagreements about values or money matters in the mix, or you may get stuck on a fact that's out of place. Try not to promote an idea that you may later regret putting out there, such as a commitment or promise. It may be best to keep things open, free, and temporarily avoid big purchases. The Moon spends the day in your social sector, encouraging you to take your mind off problems--a mission that becomes far easier as the day advances.
Creativity: Good ~ Love: Excellent ~ Business: Fair
*Pisces Sun Dates: February 19 – March 20*
The Astrology of Yesterday – All Signs
- Mercury forms a quincunx and Mars a semi-square to Jupiter today, and our estimates can be off.
- We might waver, unable to reach a wholly satisfying decision or conclusion, making it better to reserve judgment.
- It’s too easy to overestimate our abilities or underestimate the situation, or we might see-saw between alternatives.
- Whatever the case, it may be best to avoid jumping into something without planning, as necessary details are too easy to overlook at the moment.
- The competitive feelings we might experience now can be stimulating and invigorating, but we may not get the timing or estimation of our capabilities right.
- It’s best to wait out sudden urges since they may not hold weight over time and make it a goal to manage disorganization.
- Helping with this is the Moon in Capricorn (all day). This transit favors order and structure.
Creativity: Good ~ Love: Fair ~ Business: Fair
More Daily Horoscopes – All Zodiac Signs:
Here’s to a fun, happy, and successful day!
Note: Read the sections for both your Sun Sign and Ascendant for a better picture of what lies ahead for the day. For example, if you are an Aries with a Leo Ascendant, read the forecast for both Aries and Leo.
*Keep in mind that cutoff dates for Sun signs are always approximate since the cusp/cutoff dates vary each year. The exact dates depend on your birth year, time, and place!
If you’re born on or near any of these dates and you’re unsure of your Sun sign, use our calculator What’s My Sign? for a definitive answer.