Pisces Daily Horoscope: Tomorrow
Pisces Daily Horoscope
Tomorrow's Pisces Horoscope
September 27, 2021
Mercury stations and turns retrograde today, dear Pisces, and it's wise to be clear with instructions or formal conversations now. Watch also that you don't neglect or overlook critical financial details. Lending and spending can be temporarily problematic or create a hassle. During the retrograde cycle until October 18th, aim to double-check financial matters, especially debts, loans, and shared assets. All may not be as they appear at first glance. However, it's a good time to review, budget, and get a different perspective on your intimate relationships and your inner workings. The tendency to miss vital instructions or details is strong today as the shift occurs, but as you grow more accustomed to this energy, you'll find ways to make it work for you. You could discover that you're frequently turning to the past to understand the present. There may be delays or uncertainty, but you'll get the chance to sort out long-standing issues or discover hidden or overlooked resources. Today is good for creative thinking and putting your unique perspective and viewpoint to good use. Distractions can prevent you from reaching a conclusion at times, but don't let go of the creative process since challenges to your thinking can help you think more clearly.
Creativity: Good ~ Love: Good ~ Business: Good
Pisces Sun Dates: February 19 to March 20*
The Astrology of Tomorrow – All Signs
- Mercury stations and turns retrograde early today.
- Mercury will be retrograde until October 18th and will spend the entire retrograde cycle in the sign of Libra.
- We should be aware that cloudy thinking or confusion can figure strongly during this shift. Communication can be tricky.
- However, we grow more accustomed to this energy as Mercury’s retrograde progresses in the three weeks ahead.
- During this period, we look back, tending to review and re-assess matters.
- Mercury rules our “lower” mind – how we perceive and interpret information from our environment and how we relay that information to others.
- Speaking, negotiating, buying and selling, listening, formal contracts, documents, travel, the mail, shipping, and so forth come under its rule.
- We approach these things differently, and we can be somewhat inattentive to the details we usually prioritize while focusing on those we don’t typically see.
- This period is best for reorganizing and reflecting.
- We look at the world a little differently–through different filters–and can come up with significant inner revelations.
- It may not be easy to communicate them under this influence, but we don’t need to rationalize everything.
- Mercury retrograde periods can be times of heightened inner awareness, when meditation, journal keeping, reworking old plans, and reviewing past work are favored.
- Minor breaks in the mechanical aspects of communication can reconnect us to other, possibly more meaningful means of communication.
- It’s a good time to get in touch with what nurtures us and feeds our spirits.
- This morning, a Mars-Jupiter minor square can excite our desire to do something new. It can produce some agitation and competitive feelings that can either distract us or spur us to improve.
- Enthusiasm and motivation can be incredible now if we know where to channel excess energy.
- Still, over-confidence and over-estimation of what we can do may lead to poor decisions or regrettable actions.
- We can also be rather argumentative and reactive with this combination.
- Possible misunderstandings and impulsiveness aside, we might find channels for expressing our need for change and progress in creative and unique ways.
- It’s easier than usual to solve problems or find our way around them as the day advances.
- The Moon spends the day in intelligent Gemini.
Creativity: Good ~ Love: Good ~ Business: Good
Daily Horoscopes – All the Zodiac Signs:
Here’s to a fun, happy, and successful day!
Note: Read the sections for both your Sun Sign and Ascendant for a better picture of what lies ahead for the day. For example, if you are an Pisces with a Leo Ascendant, read the forecast for both Pisces and Leo.
*Keep in mind that date ranges for Sun signs are always approximate since the cusp/cutoff dates vary each year. The exact dates depend on your birth year, time, and place! If you’re born on or near any of these dates and you’re unsure of your Sun sign, use our calculator What’s My Sign? for a definitive answer.
If you know your birth time, you can determine your Rising Sign, also called the Ascendant: What’s My Ascendant? Calculator.