Pisces Daily Horoscope: Tomorrow
Pisces Daily Horoscope
Tomorrow's Pisces Horoscope
October 20, 2020
The Moon spends the day in your career and reputation sector, dear Pisces, and hooks into some exciting energy for building confidence. Other influences today put you in a particularly good position to support, guide, or mentor. At times these days, you can feel emotionally "stuck" in the past, but today, it feels good to be there. You might reconnect with topics, ideas, and studies that you enjoyed in the past. You're likely to feel stronger and more confident from the inside out today. Even so, the perception of value can be a little off today, making it less than ideal for critical decision making. You may not easily see eye to eye with others. Take a step back, and allow both yourself and others some space until you feel more in sync. Activities that help ground you on an emotional level fare the best today.
Creativity: Good ~ Love: Excellent ~ Business: Good
Pisces Sun Dates: February 19 to March 20*
The Astrology of Tomorrow – All Signs
- The Moon spends the day in spirited Sagittarius.
- We might ignore practical elements around the Moon’s square to Neptune this morning, which can spur wistfulness or emotional confusion, and we tend to take a detour from the middle road.
- The Moon’s square to Venus can complicate matters with conflicting needs for emotional freedom and intimacy.
- Otherwise, the Sagittarius Moon encourages the pursuit of truth and liberty. We’re motivated to reach out beyond our usual routines.
- We may take a more philosophical and less strategic or psychological approach to life.
- The Moon’s harmony with the Sun tonight boosts our confidence and sense of direction.
- The void Moon occurs from 11:39 PM EDT, with the Moon’s last aspect before changing signs (a sextile to the Sun), until the Moon enters Capricorn tomorrow, Wednesday, October 21st, at 2:44 AM EDT.
Creativity: Good ~ Love: Good ~ Business: Fair
Daily Horoscopes – All the Zodiac Signs:
Here’s to a fun, happy, and successful day!
Note: Read the sections for both your Sun Sign and Ascendant for a better picture of what lies ahead for the day. For example, if you are an Aries with a Leo Ascendant, read the forecast for both Aries and Leo.
*Keep in mind that date ranges for Sun signs are always approximate since the cusp/cutoff dates vary each year. The exact dates depend on your birth year, time, and place! If you’re born on or near any of these dates and you’re unsure of your Sun sign, use our calculator What’s My Sign? for a definitive answer.