Pisces Daily Horoscope: Tomorrow
Pisces Daily Horoscope
Tomorrow's Pisces Horoscope
May 15, 2021
Small practical changes made now can bring rewards later, dear Pisces, although it can be frustrating in the moment. You can experience some see-sawing with Mars and Saturn aspect influencing the first half of the day. On the one hand, you feel the need to use caution or to slow down, but on the other, you may be feeling pressured or impatient to pursue a desire. It's better to fine-tune plans and get the details right before moving things along. With a lot going on inside you, it's better not to do battle with the outside world. As the day advances, it comes more naturally to pay attention to the things you love. Energy flows particularly well for relationships, creative pursuits, and communications.
Creativity: Good ~ Love: Fair ~ Business: Good
Pisces Sun Dates: February 19 to March 20*
The Astrology of Tomorrow – All Signs
- Mars forms a quincunx to Saturn this morning, pointing to some stop-and-go energy. Attempts to force an issue meet resistance.
- Sometimes the resistance is internal – indecision or fear can hold us back from taking direct action.
- This transit has a way of stimulating a glass-half-empty perspective.
- Rules, restrictions, and limits feel heavy and difficult to coordinate or synthesize with our wants and desires.
- Timing is off as a result, and the need to adjust our plans can become apparent.
- The Moon spends the day in the sign of Cancer, and we favor comfort over satisfying our curiosity.
- We seek familiarity, safety, and quiet.
- This transit encourages us to center ourselves and let go of overthinking, and it becomes easier as the day advances.
- Home, family, and familiar settings or situations appeal more than usual.
Creativity: Fair ~ Love: Good ~ Business: Fair
Daily Horoscopes – All the Zodiac Signs:
Here’s to a fun, happy, and successful day!
Note: Read the sections for both your Sun Sign and Ascendant for a better picture of what lies ahead for the day. For example, if you are an Pisces with a Leo Ascendant, read the forecast for both Pisces and Leo.
*Keep in mind that date ranges for Sun signs are always approximate since the cusp/cutoff dates vary each year. The exact dates depend on your birth year, time, and place! If you’re born on or near any of these dates and you’re unsure of your Sun sign, use our calculator What’s My Sign? for a definitive answer.
If you know your birth time, you can determine your Rising Sign, also called the Ascendant: What’s My Ascendant? Calculator.