Pisces Horoscope: Day After Tomorrow
Pisces Daily Horoscope
Day After Tomorrow's Astro Daily Highlight for Pisces
October 21, 2020
You could find yourself somewhat distracted in spots today, dear Pisces. Social ups and downs might need managing, and you may want to watch for hypersensitivity to others' opinions of you or differences of opinion, in general, which you may take personally now. Dissatisfaction in relationships can stimulate restlessness if you're not dealing with the true source. Doublecheck that miscommunication isn't making life more difficult than it needs to be now. Fortunately, a Venus-Pluto aspect also influences the day, pointing you to a passion project or relationship that can help motivate you to make essential changes. Support or inspiration from special people in your life can be fantastic. This transit is a grounding but also very growth-oriented energy that keeps you moving forward, slowly but surely, with an end goal in mind. It can also be a successful time for quitting a bad habit--the key seems to be to include someone you trust in your plans. You'll do better focusing on getting something straight rather than veering off course.
Creativity: Excellent ~ Love: Excellent ~ Business: Good
The Astrology of the Day After Tomorrow – All Signs
- The Moon leaves Sagittarius and enters sensible Capricorn at 2:44 AM EDT.
- With a Capricorn Moon, we seek some order and structure. Our careers, reputation, and objectives are in focus.
- As the Moon harmonizes with Mercury and Uranus, we find it easier than usual to tap into novel ideas.
- However, retrograde Mercury forms a quintile to Jupiter and semi-square to Venus, and our words may not reflect what’s in our hearts.
- As we try to get the words just right, we could fall short with sensitivity.
- We may be in two minds about a matter–decisions can be hard to come by.
- Nevertheless, we’re making an extra effort to cooperate.
- Venus forms a trine to Pluto, and the need to share or enjoy life on deeper levels is strengthening. This influence helps us get in touch with what we most love and cherish, and it aids us in narrowing our focus to our advantage.
- We seek to grow, improve, or develop our attachments. We are more strategic and can see the value of patience.
- We might gain new insight into business and personal relationships.
- The void Moon continues until 2:44 AM EDT when the Moon enters Capricorn.
Creativity: Good ~ Love: Good ~ Business: Good
Daily Horoscopes – All the Zodiac Signs:
Here’s to a fun, happy, and successful day!
Note: Read the sections for both your Sun Sign and Ascendant for a better picture of what lies ahead for the day. For example, if you are a Pisces Sun with a Scorpio Ascendant, read the forecast for both Pisces and Scorpio.