Pisces Horoscope: Day After Tomorrow
Pisces Daily Horoscope
Day After Tomorrow's Astro Daily Highlight for Pisces
September 20, 2021
Cooperation comes easily today, dear Pisces, and with a Mercury-Jupiter trine, minds open wide. It can be an excellent time to strike up a conversation about a private or personal matter since Jupiter is currently transiting your house of karma, the past, endings, and resolve--it can be a time to overcome a challenge. Forgiveness and putting the pieces of an uncertain situation together in a satisfying manner can figure strongly. You're in fine shape to teach, guide, and share ideas. You also have all the power to put something behind you and to make peace with the past. Today brings a Full Moon in your sign, digging up buried feelings to the surface. It could prompt a mini personal crisis as you become aware of what you're missing in your life. As exciting and enlightening as this is, watch that you don't jump to speak too soon. This Full Moon is excellent for discovering your true feelings. Relationship goals or a particular person in your life can be at the heart of changes you want to make now.
Creativity: Good ~ Love: Excellent ~ Business: Good
The Astrology of the Day After Tomorrow – All Signs
- A Venus-Chiron quincunx midday influences the morning, and insecurity might make it awkward for us to express our affections naturally or flowingly.
- There could be feelings of discontent temporarily.
- The energies of the second half of the day are far more direct. Mercury forms a trine to Jupiter, boosting our confidence and faith.
- Through conversations or musings, a positive outlook or hopefulness can emerge.
- We have more trust in the future, we seek a little extra meaning to our projects and experiences, and we can benefit from big-picture thinking.
- Our ideas are big, and our intentions noble. We might receive good news or offers now. Curiosity grows.
- Fortunately, this harmonious aspect occurs near the time of this evening’s Full Moon, giving it a little more power and longevity.
- The Full Moon occurs in the sign of Pisces at 7:55 PM EDT.
- This lunation challenges us to identify and express our spiritual needs while maintaining order in our everyday lives.
- Illumination of a dream or a desire to find more meaning in our lives can figure strongly now.
- It’s important to avoid looking for salvation through a relationship, person, project, or business.
- We may be putting too high expectations on these things when we should be looking within for happiness.
- Otherwise, this is a potent, intense, and revealing time!
- Our discoveries and epiphanies are exciting and passionate, and we might allow our dreams to motivate us.
- The void Moon occurs from 7:55 PM EDT, with the Moon’s last aspect before changing signs (an opposition to the Sun), until the Moon enters Aries at 11:13 PM EDT.
Creativity: Excellent ~ Love: Fair ~ Business: Excellent
Daily Horoscopes – All the Zodiac Signs:
Here’s to a fun, happy, and successful day!
Note: Read the sections for both your Sun Sign and Ascendant for a better picture of what lies ahead for the day. For example, if you are a Pisces Sun with a Scorpio Ascendant, read the forecast for both Pisces and Scorpio. Why? Because Sun sign horoscopes are based on the solar chart that puts the Sun at the Ascendant.
Aren’t sure of your Sun sign? Find out your true Sun sign with our Sun sign calculator. If you know your birth time, you can also determine your Rising Sign, also called the Ascendant: What’s My Ascendant? Calculator.