Libra Daily Horoscope: Yesterday
Libra Daily Horoscope
Yesterday's Libra Horoscope Cafe Astrology
May 25, 2020
Strong energy is with you for getting a sense of what you want to achieve in the larger scheme of things today, dear Libra. There can be some important conclusions drawn now, and wonderful feedback as others look to you for guidance. A Mercury-Vesta connection forming now can help you concentrate on details. You're ready to commit to self-improvement activities and better attention to your spiritual and emotional needs. Learning something special to you can figure strongly now. Sharing ideas with people you love can be satisfying. Still, the Moon spends today and tomorrow in your career and reputation sector, stimulating your ambitions and turning your attention to your duties, reputation, and performance. This can be a good day for solving a problem or coming up with an innovative business or mechanical idea.
Creativity: Excellent ~ Love: Good ~ Business: Excellent
The Astrology of Yesterday – All Signs
- The Moon spends the day in nourishing, receptive Cancer. We seek out familiarity, safety, and quiet with the Cancer Moon.
- We can be quite nostalgic, rooted, and domestic.
- We readily turn tensions into winning situations now as the Moon harmonizes with Mars.
- It’s a good time for activities that engage our emotions.
- Mercury heads into alignment with Vesta, and we can enjoy dedicating ourselves to a special interest or project.
Creativity: Good ~ Love: Good ~ Business: Good
More Daily Horoscopes – All Zodiac Signs:
Here’s to a fun, happy, and successful day!
Note: Read the sections for both your Sun Sign and Ascendant for a better picture of what lies ahead for the day. For example, if you are a Libra with a Sagittarius Ascendant, read the forecast for both Libra and Sagittarius.