Libra Daily Horoscope: Yesterday
Libra Daily Horoscope
Yesterday's Libra Horoscope Cafe Astrology
December 08, 2023
Things flow today, dear Libra, particularly on mental and emotional levels. You might sort matters out in your mind or with someone special and get to happy places and conclusions. An open-handed approach to domestic issues, sharing, finances, and intimacy is the most successful at the moment, and there is a tendency to focus on the most supportive, positive, and hopeful scenarios. People tend to cooperate with you, and family or intimate relationships can improve simply through connecting, reaching out, sharing good humor and anecdotes, and extending help or support. Family or co-workers can be cooperative and possibly quite helpful in terms of bringing new insight into your life. Getting along with others helps fuel your motivation. As the day advances, tension can stir conflicts, but it helps uncover something important about yourself, another person, or a circumstance. If you've been especially attached to someone or something, it's time for a test or turning point.
Creativity: Good ~ Love: Good ~ Business: Good
The Astrology of Yesterday – All Signs
Horoscope for All on Friday, December 8, 2023
- The Moon continues its transit of Libra until 10:36 PM EST.
- This Moon is relationship-centered, gracious, balanced, and fair.
- Harmonizing is more important to us than usual with a Libra Moon.
- Its square to Pluto this evening can mean our fear of betrayal, whether from the universe or a person, can lead to distrust.
- We should watch for swinging from a desire to be fair to suspicion, which can be confusing.
- The Moon moves into Scorpio at 10:36 PM, and we find focusing and concentrating far easier. It's a passionate and determined Moon.
- The Moon is void from 8:06 PM EST, with the Moon's last aspect before changing signs (a square to Pluto), until the Moon enters Scorpio at 10:36 PM EST.
More Daily Horoscopes – All Zodiac Signs:
Here’s to a fun, happy, and successful day!
Note: Read the sections for both your Sun Sign and Ascendant for a better picture of what lies ahead for the day. For example, if you are a Libra with a Sagittarius Ascendant, read the forecast for both Libra and Sagittarius.
Yesterday’s horoscope for Libra is here, in case you missed it or if you just want to read from a new perspective.