Libra Daily Horoscope: Yesterday
Libra Daily Horoscope
Yesterday's Libra Horoscope Cafe Astrology
October 27, 2020
Problem areas related to overdoing can be in focus today, dear Libra, but you appreciate that people are putting in an effort to cooperate. Narrowing your focus may get you into a better mood, as too many options can feel overwhelming right now. Today holds the potential for improving your understanding of a complex relationship or your complicated feelings. Mercury moves back into your sign today, where it will spend the rest of its retrograde (to November 3rd) and then some (to November 10th). While it's still retrograde, some personal plans may stall or regress. It's time to review rather than draw important conclusions or finalize agreements. It might take you a little longer to come to decisions. Allow yourself room to think and decide rather than pressure yourself to draw quick conclusions. Venus moving into your sign for a few weeks will help smooth things over.
Creativity: Good ~ Love: Good ~ Business: Good
The Astrology of Yesterday – All Signs
- Two sign ingresses occur today: both Mercury and Venus enter Libra, but from opposite ends of the sign.
- In fact, they form a semi-sextile. This transit can serve to subtly contrast a logical and playful approach.
- It may be all too easy to say things we don’t mean or feel.
- However, we seem to be able to make things work, and while we may not be especially focused today, we’re adaptable and making an effort to understand one another.
- Retrograde Mercury enters Libra today, returning to the sign until November 10th, while Mercury will remain retrograde only until November 3rd.
- Mercury in Libra is conciliatory and analytical.
- While retrograde in the sign, we can be slow to reach a decision – possibly painfully slow, as our minds bounce back and forth between the alternatives, finding merits for any and all of them.
- This period may affect our close partnerships the most. We might rethink old positions and relationships, and our observations tend to be unusually idealized.
- Venus transits Libra starting today and running until November 21st.
- During this cycle, we use charm and diplomacy to attract what we want. There is a stronger desire for companionship, and we’re very accommodating with others–quite willing to negotiate and compromise.
- We prefer that things are done the “right” way, and aggressive or uncouth behavior is more offensive than usual.
- The shadow traits of this position include dependency, inconsistency, and superficiality. To avoid unpleasant situations, we might gloss over deeper issues at play in our relationships.
- We are more artistically inclined during this cycle, seeking out harmony and balance in our environment.
- The Moon spends the day in sensitive, mystical Pisces.
- The void Moon occurs from 8:46 PM EDT, with the Moon’s last aspect before changing signs (a sextile to Saturn), until the Moon enters Aries tomorrow, Wednesday, October 28th, at 4:45 AM EDT.
Creativity: Good ~ Love: Good ~ Business: Fair
More Daily Horoscopes – All Zodiac Signs:
Here’s to a fun, happy, and successful day!
Note: Read the sections for both your Sun Sign and Ascendant for a better picture of what lies ahead for the day. For example, if you are a Libra with a Sagittarius Ascendant, read the forecast for both Libra and Sagittarius.