Libra Daily Horoscope: Tomorrow
Libra Daily Horoscope
Tomorrow's Libra Horoscope
January 22, 2021
You can feel excited about making changes today, dear Libra, but tensions can emerge, stemming from a desire to take on too much, too fast. Excess can be a problem in many areas of life right now, especially in romance and entertainment. However, if you can manage to keep things on an even keel, it's a good time to connect with your courage to improve and grow. Avoid making big promises until you've thought things through since today's enthusiasm and optimism could lead you to misjudge how much you will be able to handle later. However, you can be very spirited and dream up possibilities that you might overlook on a regular day. Creative ideas can be fantastic, but you'll want to avoid locking things down until you've considered the finer details. If you win at something today, try to accept it and avoid pushing your luck further.
Creativity: Good ~ Love: Good ~ Business: Fair
The Astrology of Tomorrow – All Signs
- The Moon spends the day in the sign of Taurus, and we seek comfort and pleasure.
- While Taurus is a placid sign, we’re heading to a Mars-Jupiter square, bringing hot-headed, dynamic energy to the day.
- Mars first formed an upper square to Jupiter in August 2020 while both Mars and Jupiter were in different signs, and then returned to this square when Mars was retrograde in October.
- Today’s third and final perfection can feel like the end of a story that began last summer.
- With this transit, we tend to overdo or jump into action too hastily.
- We’re easily riled up, enthusiastic, or excited under this influence.
- We can be excited about our prospects, but perhaps too hasty, counting our chickens before they hatch, putting money into a venture that needs further review, or overestimating what we (or the world) can do.
- We may be so focused on what we think should be and lose sight of what is possible.
- A feeling of urgency may lead to coming on stronger than we intend.
- However, if we use common sense, this is a good time to stretch our imaginations and entertain new possibilities.
- Be watchful of making too much of a matter that doesn’t deserve so much attention.
- The void Moon occurs from 4:28 PM EST, with the Moon’s last aspect before changing signs (a trine to Pluto), until the Moon enters Gemini tomorrow, Saturday, January 23rd, at 2:44 AM EST.
Creativity: Excellent ~ Love: Good ~ Business: Fair
Daily Horoscopes – All the Zodiac Signs:
Here’s to a fun, happy, and successful day!
Note: Read the sections for both your Sun Sign and Ascendant for a better picture of what lies ahead for the day. For example, if you are a Libra with a Leo Ascendant, read the forecast for both Libra and Leo.
A New Sign? There is a lot of talk about a “new sign”, Ophiuchus, and how this might shift Sun signs to encompass different dates. We are receiving many emails about whether or not we will be updating the site with the new dates and new “sign”. At Cafe Astrology, we use the Tropical Zodiac, which is not constellation-based so that axial precession and the discovery of a new constellation does not affect the zodiac signs, just as it hasn’t been an issue in the past (axial precession is by no means a new phenomena). Your sign remains the same.