Libra Daily Horoscope: Tomorrow
Libra Daily Horoscope
Tomorrow's Libra Horoscope
January 22, 2020
The Moon heads into your home and family sector for a couple of days, dear Libra, and the need to stick with familiar or secure and safe situations serves to replenish emotions and heal you in small but significant ways. Still, today's transits can leave you feeling a bit on edge in spots, particularly related to creative projects and intimate relationships, and especially if you don't know where you stand in a situation or with someone. Try to remain flexible and avoid sticking stubbornly to old methods or patterns of relating. While you are a person who does play nicely with others, you're not in any mood to be slowed down right now. Consciously pull your energy away from tense situations and let go of stress when possible. A critical conversation, discovery, or big reveal can occur today that helps drive new beginnings.
Creativity: Good ~ Love: Good ~ Business: Fair
The Astrology of Tomorrow – All Signs
- The Moon enters Capricorn at the beginning of the day. The Moon in Capricorn is earthy, practical, and wise, and Capricorn’s particular wisdom is most apparent around the Moon’s alignment with Jupiter tonight. Our ability to plan for the future benefits us now.
- The Sun is sextile Chiron and approaching a square to Uranus today, suggesting tension related to our will to perform, follow or uphold traditions, and achieve in contrast with our desire to express ourselves as individuals, authentically.
- The trick is to avoid overemphasizing the self or ego now as we recognize the need for change, growth, and improvement. A somewhat chaotic atmosphere may result, and it’s counterproductive.
- A better approach would be to identify areas that need to change and seek out a solution that isn’t so dramatic or abrupt that it works against us and our relationships.
- We should watch for being irresponsible in our rebellions, for example, and guard against temperamental behavior and decision-making. We are more inclined to act on a whim, and routines/plans are disrupted.
- These energies help to stimulate the adoption of new approaches. Fortunately, the Sun-Chiron connection increases our desire to learn and grow through our experiences.
- The Moon ends its void when it enters Capricorn at 12:01 AM EST.
Creativity: Excellent ~ Love: Good ~ Business: Fair
Daily Horoscopes – All the Zodiac Signs:
Here’s to a fun, happy, and successful day!
Note: Read the sections for both your Sun Sign and Ascendant for a better picture of what lies ahead for the day. For example, if you are an Aries with a Leo Ascendant, read the forecast for both Aries and Leo.
A New Sign? There is a lot of talk about a “new sign”, Ophiuchus, and how this might shift Sun signs to encompass different dates. We are receiving many emails about whether or not we will be updating the site with the new dates and new “sign”. At Cafe Astrology, we use the Tropical Zodiac, which is not constellation-based so that axial precession and the discovery of a new constellation does not affect the zodiac signs, just as it hasn’t been an issue in the past (axial precession is by no means a new phenomena). Your sign remains the same.