Libra Daily Horoscope: Tomorrow
Libra Daily Horoscope
Tomorrow's Libra Horoscope
November 01, 2020
It can be challenging to go after what you want directly today, dear Libra, with some complicated transits. Relating healthily with a partner or peer is not straightforward with a Venus-Chiron opposition. You may not see eye to eye with a significant person in your life. Alternatively, you might discover or focus on a need or fear you hadn't acknowledged in yourself. Still, you are learning more about yourself through your relationships, and you should take this opportunity to repair and grow. Consider reflecting rather than taking concrete action. The day can begin with some misunderstandings or confusion, but as it advances, you're more inclined to want to roll up your sleeves and get things done. It's a day for taking measured steps towards a goal rather than attempting to push forward quickly.
Creativity: Fair ~ Love: Fair ~ Business: Good
The Astrology of Tomorrow – All Signs
- The Moon spends the day in the sign of Taurus, and we’re seeking steadiness and harmony.
- Retrograde Mercury forms a square to Saturn today. This aspect first occurred on September 23rd, while Mercury was direct, and will recur on November 6th.
- In fact, it will stay in orb until the 6th due to Mercury’s station direct on the 3rd.
- Until the 6th, there can be an increase in errors, negative thinking, critique, and miscommunications.
- Something communicated in September can now come back for correction or refocus. Communication blocks or challenges are possible.
- We may be dealing with the consequences of guarded, delayed, or contrary communications.
- It’s difficult to trust our instincts, and our thoughts or conversations don’t flow very naturally under this influence.
- Past problems may crop up for review or further attention.
- As well, Venus opposes Chiron, and there can be disappointments as we focus on the differences and weaknesses rather than the strong points in our interactions.
- Temporarily, we can be less confident about our relationships, social life, worth, money, or social skills.
- We are more aware and possibly resentful of imbalances in our relationships and insecure about whether our affections are reciprocated.
- Tonight’s Moon-Saturn trine can help stabilize our emotions, bringing us down to earth and focused on practical priorities.
- The void Moon occurs from 9:29 PM EST, with the Moon’s last aspect before changing signs (a trine to Saturn), until the Moon enters Gemini tomorrow, Monday, November 2nd, at 4:59 AM EST.
Creativity: Fair ~ Love: Fair ~ Business: Fair
Daily Horoscopes – All the Zodiac Signs:
Here’s to a fun, happy, and successful day!
Note: Read the sections for both your Sun Sign and Ascendant for a better picture of what lies ahead for the day. For example, if you are an Aries with a Leo Ascendant, read the forecast for both Aries and Leo.
A New Sign? There is a lot of talk about a “new sign”, Ophiuchus, and how this might shift Sun signs to encompass different dates. We are receiving many emails about whether or not we will be updating the site with the new dates and new “sign”. At Cafe Astrology, we use the Tropical Zodiac, which is not constellation-based so that axial precession and the discovery of a new constellation does not affect the zodiac signs, just as it hasn’t been an issue in the past (axial precession is by no means a new phenomena). Your sign remains the same.