Libra Horoscope: Day After Tomorrow
Libra Daily Horoscope
Day After Tomorrow's Astro Daily Highlight for Libra
October 30, 2020
Areas of imbalance seem more evident today, dear Libra. It's a relationship-oriented day with the Moon first in your partnership sector and then your intimacy sector. You're more inclined to read between the lines rather than take things at face value, and you do more analysis, research, or investigation. The Moon is heading toward full, and the Sun is about to oppose Uranus, pointing to revelations and possible problems or tension related to finances. While they can motivate you to work harder, watch for burning out on it, impulsiveness with money, or combativeness in relationships. Aim for self-understanding. There is a tendency for people to challenge one another today, and it's best to aim to deal with emerging issues of personal freedom head-on. Discovering buried needs and desires can be exciting.
Creativity: Good ~ Love: Good ~ Business: Good
The Astrology of the Day After Tomorrow – All Signs
- The Moon continues its transit of Aries today, and a desire to start a new chapter is with us.
- Our feelings and desires are fiery, immediate, and hard to ignore.
- We are more impulsive than usual–we tend to want things to happen quickly, and our competitive instincts are strong.
- The more impatient side of this Moon position is likely to come to the fore as it forms squares to Pluto and Saturn and an opposition to retrograde Mercury.
- We might face obstacles to our goals, and it may not be easy to communicate well.
- The Moon enters Taurus at 5:19 PM EDT, and we are more naturally inclined to want to slow down and get our bearings.
- The void Moon occurs from 12:12 PM EDT, with the Moon’s last aspect before changing signs (an opposition to Mercury), until the Moon enters Taurus at 5:19 PM EDT.
Creativity: Fair ~ Love: Good ~ Business: Good
Daily Horoscopes – All the Zodiac Signs:
Here’s to a fun, happy, and successful day!
Note: Read the sections for both your Sun Sign and Ascendant for a better picture of what lies ahead for the day. For example, if you are a Libra with a Pisces Ascendant, read the forecast for both Libra and Pisces.