Libra Horoscope: Day After Tomorrow
Libra Daily Horoscope
Day After Tomorrow's Astro Daily Highlight for Libra
August 06, 2021
You can feel rather touchy in areas where you've been feeling confined or limited today, dear Libra. You might instead deal with conflicting feelings for a person or project. Opening your mind to potential disruptions seems the best strategy now. Instead of rebelling against what feels like pressure to conform or to fit in, consider more constructive, moderate ways to reduce the tension or express your individuality. This way, you can make empowering choices and improvements. Changing your methods and pulling yourself out of the usual patterns can be just what you need if you feel unfulfilled. There's no use expecting different results from the same approach! You might discover something entirely new and valuable from a detour or schedule change.
Creativity: Good ~ Love: Good ~ Business: Fair
The Astrology of the Day After Tomorrow – All Signs
- The Moon spends another day in careful Cancer.
- However, a Sun-Uranus square can destabilize some parts of our lives temporarily, or it can highlight problem areas that already exist.
- Changes we make now may feel out of character or abrupt.
- Disrupted routines and plans are likely, and while they can be unsettling at first, they can also stimulate the adoption of new approaches.
- Our strong desire for independence or to break the rules could impair our judgment.
- We should watch for being irresponsible in our rebellions and guard against temperamental behavior and decision-making.
- Disruptions can pull up buried frustrations, which we should probably examine more closely. It can be a time to learn something new about ourselves.
- The void Moon occurs from 6:11 PM EDT, with the Moon’s last aspect before changing signs (an opposition to Pluto), until the Moon enters Leo the next day, Saturday, August 7th, at 3:32 AM EDT.
Creativity: Good ~ Love: Fair ~ Business: Fair
Daily Horoscopes – All the Zodiac Signs:
Here’s to a fun, happy, and successful day!
Note: Read the sections for both your Sun Sign and Ascendant for a better picture of what lies ahead for the day. For example, if you are a Libra with a Pisces Ascendant, read the forecast for both Libra and Pisces.