Scorpio Daily Horoscope: Yesterday
Scorpio Daily Horoscope
Yesterday's Scorpio Horoscope Cafe Astrology
October 27, 2020
Focusing on solvable problems and tuning out the rest can be therapeutic, dear Scorpio. Take advantage of any opportunity to detox and think without overthinking. In your communications, watch that you're not focusing too much on problem areas, which can disrupt the natural flow. Retrograde Mercury moves out of your sign and back into your privacy sector today, and you can be a little more mysterious or perhaps misunderstood until November 3rd. Decision-making is not very straightforward as you consider different possibilities or wait for more information. In some manner, you may feel in limbo in the week ahead. Your mind can frequently turn back to the same problem. Now is the time to approach your feelings from an entirely new angle instead of sweeping things under the carpet. It may not be until after November 10th when Mercury moves back into your sign that you feel equipped to make a big decision, but more clarity is likely from November 3rd forward.
Creativity: Good ~ Love: Good ~ Business: Good
The Astrology of Yesterday – All Signs
- Two sign ingresses occur today: both Mercury and Venus enter Libra, but from opposite ends of the sign.
- In fact, they form a semi-sextile. This transit can serve to subtly contrast a logical and playful approach.
- It may be all too easy to say things we don’t mean or feel.
- However, we seem to be able to make things work, and while we may not be especially focused today, we’re adaptable and making an effort to understand one another.
- Retrograde Mercury enters Libra today, returning to the sign until November 10th, while Mercury will remain retrograde only until November 3rd.
- Mercury in Libra is conciliatory and analytical.
- While retrograde in the sign, we can be slow to reach a decision – possibly painfully slow, as our minds bounce back and forth between the alternatives, finding merits for any and all of them.
- This period may affect our close partnerships the most. We might rethink old positions and relationships, and our observations tend to be unusually idealized.
- Venus transits Libra starting today and running until November 21st.
- During this cycle, we use charm and diplomacy to attract what we want. There is a stronger desire for companionship, and we’re very accommodating with others–quite willing to negotiate and compromise.
- We prefer that things are done the “right” way, and aggressive or uncouth behavior is more offensive than usual.
- The shadow traits of this position include dependency, inconsistency, and superficiality. To avoid unpleasant situations, we might gloss over deeper issues at play in our relationships.
- We are more artistically inclined during this cycle, seeking out harmony and balance in our environment.
- The Moon spends the day in sensitive, mystical Pisces.
- The void Moon occurs from 8:46 PM EDT, with the Moon’s last aspect before changing signs (a sextile to Saturn), until the Moon enters Aries tomorrow, Wednesday, October 28th, at 4:45 AM EDT.
Creativity: Good ~ Love: Good ~ Business: Fair
More Daily Horoscopes – All Zodiac Signs:
Here’s to a fun, happy, and successful day!
Note: Read the sections for both your Sun Sign and Ascendant for a better picture of what lies ahead for the day. For example, if you are a Scorpio with a Gemini Ascendant, read the forecast for both Scorpio and Gemini.