Scorpio Daily Horoscope: Yesterday
Scorpio Daily Horoscope
Yesterday's Scorpio Horoscope Cafe Astrology
January 23, 2021
You could be feeling a bit overwhelmed or unsure where to begin or what to do to straighten things out today, dear Scorpio. However, the need to get back on track is strong with the Sun and Saturn coming together in your solar fourth house. Reminders of your responsibilities to family or those close to you are likely to arise with the Sun shining its light on Saturn's obligations, duties, and need for rules and structure. It makes sense to deal with pressures or duties instead of putting them off. Others may not be jumping to help you or to cooperate at the moment, but aim to take care of what you can independently if necessary. Positively, you can get a real push to get going or get organized, serious, and productive. If you're not yet ready to go ahead, it can be a time to commit to organizing home life or a family or home-related project. You'll feel stronger if you meet your obligations, and it's a good idea to start small and go from there.
Creativity: Good ~ Love: Excellent ~ Business: Good
The Astrology of Yesterday – All Signs
- Saturn recently formed a semi-square with Neptune, and today, the Sun semi-squares Neptune and then aligns with Saturn.
- We’re reminded of the constraints of time and motivated by the desire to manifest tangible results.
- It’s “nose to the grindstone” time as we begin to recognize the need to work hard at our priorities.
- We may feel burdened, overworked, or restricted, and possibly somewhat disillusioned, but these things motivate a fresh start.
- We might also welcome some discipline in our lives. It’s a time to work on a revised plan for creating order in our lives or on an old project that requires a new commitment. Emotional energy is not enough to fuel us for the time being.
- As such, we could feel sapped on a physical level. However, recommitting to goals, shouldering responsibilities, and making careful use of our resources could feed our need for structure and order in our lives and get us back on track.
- We also experience a Venus-Neptune sextile, helping us cut through some of the tension. We are looking to see the best in people with this transit.
- We are inclined to see the spiritual dimensions of our relationships and to treat others with increased compassion.
- It also helps detach us just enough from our feelings that we’re less possessive.
- The Moon leaves Taurus and enters Gemini early in the day, at 2:44 AM EST.
- The Gemini Moon harmonizes with the Sun, Saturn, Chiron, and Jupiter, boosting cooperation, particularly through communications.
- The void Moon continues until the Moon enters Gemini today at 2:44 AM EST.
Creativity: Good ~ Love: Good ~ Business: Excellent
More Daily Horoscopes – All Zodiac Signs:
Here’s to a fun, happy, and successful day!
Note: Read the sections for both your Sun Sign and Ascendant for a better picture of what lies ahead for the day. For example, if you are a Scorpio with a Gemini Ascendant, read the forecast for both Scorpio and Gemini.
How do the astrological transits affect Scorpio? On this page, you’ll find Scorpio’s daily horoscope for yesterday–in case you missed it!