Scorpio Daily Horoscope: Tomorrow
Scorpio Daily Horoscope
Tomorrow's Scorpio Horoscope
February 23, 2020
Today's New Moon can serve as a powerful prompt to take charge of your life, dear Scorpio, particularly in terms of happiness, self-expression, entertainment, and fulfillment. It sparks your creative juices, highlighting romantic inclinations and your need to celebrate, enjoy yourself, or express yourself in satisfying ways. It can be a passionate time for you, but there can also be some related confusion or the need for patience as a story unfolds since Mercury is retrograde in the same area of your solar chart as this New Moon. Feelings and connections are a little complicated at the moment. Events occurring now can serve as motivation for the restart or reinvigoration of a project, hobby, or your dating life. With Venus and Jupiter forming a square aspect today, the need to take things easy becomes even more important. Avoid promising too much today. Overstating your feelings can eventually cause a problem in your life. With a good mood, there can be a feeling that you can take on anything, but overshooting is likely with current transits. When your mood and energy levels out later, you won't want to be stuck with extra work or debt.
Creativity: Good ~ Love: Fair ~ Business: Fair
The Astrology of Tomorrow – All Signs
- The New Moon occurs this morning at 10:33 AM EST in the sign of Pisces.
- We’re motivated to carve out time for peaceful and rejuvenating activities or to entertain a dream and perhaps share it with someone special.
- With this potent Pisces energy, we have the chance to make essential changes in our lives.
- This lunation occurs at the midpoint of Mars and Uranus, and we’re excited about making progress.
- Even so, with Mercury still retrograde in Pisces, there can be some delays or backtracking to deal with before we see forward motion.
- A Venus-Jupiter square today can point to much enthusiasm and some extravagance. This transit can have the effect of exaggerating or expanding our affections, and this state of mind can lead to overdoing, overstating our feelings, and overindulging.
- However, if we keep this in check, it can be a useful time for entertaining new ideas and approaches related to pleasure, money, and love. This influence generates friendly but not very disciplined energy.
- Retrograde Mercury’s semi-square to Pluto can create some tension if we insist on trying to find the truth of a matter.
- The Moon ends its lengthy void period when it enters Pisces today at 1:37 AM EST.
Creativity: Good ~ Love: Good ~ Business: Fair
Daily Horoscopes – All the Zodiac Signs:
Here’s to a fun, happy, and successful day!
Note: Read the sections for both your Sun Sign and Ascendant for a better picture of what lies ahead for the day. For example, if you are an Aries with a Leo Ascendant, read the forecast for both Aries and Leo.