Capricorn Daily Horoscope: Yesterday
Capricorn Daily Horoscope
Yesterday's Capricorn Horoscope Cafe Astrology
October 27, 2020
Watch today for a situation of having too many balls up in the air, dear Capricorn, or perhaps too much information. Choices are nice, but too many of them can feel overwhelming today. Circumstances may be such that you have more decision-making responsibility, but your attention is divided. Your thoughts take you to other places, making it a little difficult to enjoy the present. Retrograde Mercury moves back into your public and professional sector today, and until November 3rd, watch that you don't unwittingly misrepresent yourself with what or how you communicate. Double-check your facts before jumping to conclusions. It's a good time for review but not the best period for clear-cut answers. It may be time to reconsider a few things. Nevertheless, it's a good time for business ideas that are a little outside the box but workable. If there are delays, you get the chance to see a matter in a different light. After November 3rd, you'll feel better equipped with the information you need to move things forward. Mercury will then retrace its steps, and you'll feel far more equipped to make decisions.
Creativity: Excellent ~ Love: Good ~ Business: Fair
The Astrology of Yesterday – All Signs
- Two sign ingresses occur today: both Mercury and Venus enter Libra, but from opposite ends of the sign.
- In fact, they form a semi-sextile. This transit can serve to subtly contrast a logical and playful approach.
- It may be all too easy to say things we don’t mean or feel.
- However, we seem to be able to make things work, and while we may not be especially focused today, we’re adaptable and making an effort to understand one another.
- Retrograde Mercury enters Libra today, returning to the sign until November 10th, while Mercury will remain retrograde only until November 3rd.
- Mercury in Libra is conciliatory and analytical.
- While retrograde in the sign, we can be slow to reach a decision – possibly painfully slow, as our minds bounce back and forth between the alternatives, finding merits for any and all of them.
- This period may affect our close partnerships the most. We might rethink old positions and relationships, and our observations tend to be unusually idealized.
- Venus transits Libra starting today and running until November 21st.
- During this cycle, we use charm and diplomacy to attract what we want. There is a stronger desire for companionship, and we’re very accommodating with others–quite willing to negotiate and compromise.
- We prefer that things are done the “right” way, and aggressive or uncouth behavior is more offensive than usual.
- The shadow traits of this position include dependency, inconsistency, and superficiality. To avoid unpleasant situations, we might gloss over deeper issues at play in our relationships.
- We are more artistically inclined during this cycle, seeking out harmony and balance in our environment.
- The Moon spends the day in sensitive, mystical Pisces.
- The void Moon occurs from 8:46 PM EDT, with the Moon’s last aspect before changing signs (a sextile to Saturn), until the Moon enters Aries tomorrow, Wednesday, October 28th, at 4:45 AM EDT.
Creativity: Good ~ Love: Good ~ Business: Fair
More Daily Horoscopes – All Zodiac Signs:
Here’s to a fun, happy, and successful day!
Note: Read the sections for both your Sun Sign and Ascendant for a better picture of what lies ahead for the day. For example, if you are a Capricorn with a Gemini Ascendant, read the forecast for both Capricorn and Gemini.