Capricorn Horoscope: Day After Tomorrow
Capricorn Daily Horoscope
Day After Tomorrow's Astro Daily Highlight for Capricorn
February 18, 2020
The Moon moves into your sign for a couple of days, dear Capricorn, drawing your strong attention to your emotional needs, especially the unmet ones! While it can be a somewhat moody transit, it's an important part of a larger cycle and is a good time to start fresh. The circulation of ideas and the feedback you receive while interacting tend to inspire you today. Even if it's about going in the opposite direction, it's still a reaction to something you're hearing. There can be a stronger focus on learning, transportation, projects, and daily affairs for you in the next while, with some complications to sort out in these areas. While discussing non-personal matters comes easily today, with more personal topics, there can be some hesitation about sharing certain information or remorse for sharing too much right now! Still, if you don't challenge yourself today, you may feel irritable. Self-directed activities are best now since you're more independent and competitive at the moment. Do watch for impatience and pushing things that require subtlety.
Creativity: Good ~ Love: Good ~ Business: Good
The Astrology of the Day After Tomorrow – All Signs
- The Moon ends its transit of Sagittarius when it enters Capricorn at 5:37 AM EST, turning our attention to our goals and performance.
- The Moon aligns with Mars this morning, firing up our ambition and demanding action.
- Today’s Mercury-Venus semi-sextile can serve to subtly contrast a logical and playful approach. It may be all too easy to say things we don’t mean/feel. However, we seem to be able to make things work, and while we may not be especially focused today, we’re adaptable and we’re making the effort to understand one another.
- Tonight, the Sun enters Pisces where it will transit until late on March 19th. During this cycle, we are guided by altruistic feelings.
- We are less motivated to do than we are to feel, imagine, and dream. A “what will be, will be” attitude reigns, and a sense of universal correlations guides us. Pisces rules empathy, selfless love, devotion, and wisdom.
- Its shadow side involves self-pity, a feeling of being victimized by life, passivity, and avoidance.
- The void Moon occurs from 4:04 AM EST, with the Moon’s last aspect before changing signs (a sextile to the Sun), until the Moon enters Capricorn at 5:37 AM EST.
Creativity: Good ~ Love: Fair ~ Business: Good
Daily Horoscopes – All the Zodiac Signs:
Here’s to a fun, happy, and successful day!
Note: Read the sections for both your Sun Sign and Ascendant for a better picture of what lies ahead for the day. For example, if you are a Capricron with a Leo Ascendant, read the forecast for both Capricorn and Leo.