Capricorn Horoscope: Day After Tomorrow
Capricorn Daily Horoscope
Day After Tomorrow's Astro Daily Highlight for Capricorn
September 25, 2019
Managing expectations may be necessary today with your ruler, Saturn under challenge, dear Capricorn. If someone important to you seems distant or disinterested, try to detach yourself and go about your own business. If there is tension on professional levels now, particularly if others aren't responding warmly, try not to take things personally. While recognition may be elusive for now, it's better to focus on doing your best work for your own satisfaction. They'll see it in time! It's a time for finding ways to make improvements and to build your sense of security. Use this energy to help motivate you to handle some of the finer details to get them right before moving forward. Because there can be small disappointments and energy levels can dip temporarily, try not to take on too much.
Creativity: Fair ~ Love: Good ~ Business: Fair
The Astrology of the Day After Tomorrow – All Signs
- The Moon in Leo brings out our desire to entertain and share.
- However, some tough aspects today suggest self-consciousness. Venus forms a square to Saturn and the Nodes of the Moon today, and Saturn aligns with the South Node.
- There can be challenges related to hanging on to old habits that may be preventing us from growing, improving, and thriving. We should watch for sticking with the familiar only for fear of change. Fear of quiet, intimacy, spending more time with loved ones, family, and ourselves may be the issues at this time, in part because these things take us away from our ambitions and work which feel a little safer or more measurable for the time being, somewhat ironically.
- We may be assessing whether or not our relationships are supporting our personal growth.
- We may feel a bit discouraged on a social level if we don’t receive the feedback we crave. Gaining what we want is challenging now, possibly due to negative expectations or a tendency to need more than what is currently, and realistically, possible.
- Difficulties socializing can arise if we’re a little more sensitive to rejection than usual. There may be a lesson or reality check when it comes to matters of the heart, pleasures, or finances. We’re cautious and unlikely to be free or generous with money or our hearts now.
- The Moon is void from 12:14 PM EDT, with the Moon’s last aspect before changing signs (a sextile to Mercury), until the Moon enters Virgo the next day, Thursday, September 26th, at 6:37 AM EDT.
Creativity: Fair ~ Love: Fair ~ Business: Fair
Daily Horoscopes – All the Zodiac Signs:
Here’s to a fun, happy, and successful day!
Note: Read the sections for both your Sun Sign and Ascendant for a better picture of what lies ahead for the day. For example, if you are a Capricron with a Leo Ascendant, read the forecast for both Capricorn and Leo.