Cancer Daily Horoscope: Yesterday
Cancer Daily Horoscope
Yesterday's Cancer Horoscope Cafe Astrology
July 13, 2020
The Sun heads into its yearly opposition with Jupiter, dear Cancer. This year, the Sun is in your sign, making it a bit more personal. There can be a battle of egos happening with a partner, or you could be feeling someone's demands on you, finding them excessive. You might be trying to please someone and, at the same time striving for independence, and something has to give. Whether to pursue your interests and stand out independently or to partner up can be an issue. In fact, you're likely to want to do both! Getting to a state of balance can be challenging but rewarding as you stand to learn a lot about yourself and a relationship. If you're facing opposition to your plans, you may very well learn from the experience. The Moon moves into your social sector in the second half of today, and the urge to detach just enough to enjoy yourself more fully is strong.
Creativity: Good ~ Love: Excellent ~ Business: Fair
The Astrology of Yesterday – All Signs
- The Moon continues to transit the sign of assertive, innovative Aries until 1:34 PM EDT when it enters Taurus, and a slower, more deliberate approach to the day is favored.
- Emotions settle a little, but we can be inclined to overindulgence.
- The Sun and Jupiter are heading into opposition, exact early tomorrow, and recent excesses can come to light, demanding a change or shuffling of priorities.
- Conflicting urges regarding what we think we should do and what we want to do can be an issue.
- There are two areas of life where we have a particular need to shine, grow, and improve, represented by the Sun in Cancer and Jupiter in Capricorn, but these may seem to be in direct conflict with one another at this time.
- Culminations or unexpected changes in a project or ambition might occur, and this can be a time for reaping the rewards.
- The urge to grow and expand is strong. If we’ve been overreaching, however, it may be time to adjust our expectations.
- Mars and Chiron are heading into alignment, and we may feel a sense of mission or gain increased courage to address problem areas in our lives, particularly related to self-confidence and independence.
- There is a drive to take decisive action, possibly defend or help others, or better ourselves.
- Physical healing can assist with inner healing and vice versa.
- The void Moon occurs from 11:54 AM EDT, with the Moon’s last aspect before changing signs (a square to Saturn), until the Moon enters Taurus at 1:34 PM EDT.
Creativity: Excellent ~ Love: Good ~ Business: Fair
More Daily Horoscopes – All Zodiac Signs:
Here’s to a fun, happy, and successful day!
Note: Read the sections for both your Sun Sign and Ascendant for a better picture of what lies ahead for the day. For example, if you are a Cancer with a Leo Ascendant, read the forecast for both Cancer and Leo.