Cancer Daily Horoscope: Yesterday
Cancer Daily Horoscope
Yesterday's Cancer Horoscope Cafe Astrology
May 20, 2022
With the Sun's move into your solar twelfth house, dear Cancer, you're turning more attention to your private, inner world until June 21st. The weeks ahead are likely to involve more time set aside for relaxing, meditative activities. It's a yearly, month-long cycle that is especially suitable for reflection, rest, and recollection. You are gathering your strength for busier times to come, but also reflecting upon recent events and shedding attitudes and situations that have run their natural course. As the final month of the solar cycle, the weeks ahead are excellent for wrapping things up. Extra rest will help balance things out. Use this time to take the load off, if possible. Keep in mind that, generally speaking, it's not the best time to push yourself or your plans. It can also be a good period for connecting with your more spiritual side. Today and tomorrow, you could see something you've overlooked before. You might reawaken a topic from the past, or you might enjoy a good feeling of purging or release involved with bringing something to light.
Creativity: Good ~ Love: Excellent ~ Business: Good
The Astrology of Yesterday – All Signs
- The Moon continues its transit of Capricorn until 8:54 AM EDT, forming a trine to the Sun just before it moves on to Aquarius.
- A Sun-Chiron semi-square is a bit awkward–while we have a strong desire to learn and grow through our relationships and experiences, a lack of confidence or a fear of being different can hinder this urge.
- Still, we’re learning, perhaps getting a better understanding of our ambitions and goals, and becoming more aware of how they support or conflict with our need for independence and personal growth.
- The Sun enters Gemini later today, where it will transit until June 21st.
- Knowledge and diversity motivate us with the Sun in Gemini for the coming month. We are more sociable, intellectual, and curious under this influence.
- We tend to scatter our energies due to this curiosity and awareness of all of our options.
- We are more communicative and versatile, although we can also be unreliable during this cycle.
- We’re prepared to trade, share, exchange, pass on news, teach, guide, and learn.
- We gather information during the Sun-in-Gemini cycle, and we benefit from this transit’s objectivity.
- The Aquarius Moon from 8:54 AM EDT is fair-minded, impartial, and friendly.
- The void Moon occurs from 8:01 AM EDT, with the Moon’s last aspect before changing signs (a trine to the Sun), until the Moon enters Aquarius at 8:54 AM EDT.
Creativity: Fair ~ Love: Good ~ Business: Good
More Daily Horoscopes – All Zodiac Signs:
Here’s to a fun, happy, and successful day!
Note: Read the sections for both your Sun Sign and Ascendant for a better picture of what lies ahead for the day. For example, if you are a Cancer with a Leo Ascendant, read the forecast for both Cancer and Leo.
In case you missed yesterday’s horoscope for Cancer, you can read it today now that it’s in the past and you have perspective. Be sure to read the horoscopes for today, tomorrow, and the next day to stay ahead of the game.