Cancer Horoscope: Day After Tomorrow
Cancer Daily Horoscope
Day After Tomorrow's Astro Daily Highlight for Cancer
July 07, 2020
You have a stronger need for strategy today, dear Cancer, but the tendency is to rush things through. If rushing makes you skip steps, try to slow down. Especially as the day advances, it can be difficult to concentrate. A chaotic atmosphere can frustrate you, so do what you can to take short breaks to center yourself and hear yourself think. While you could feel pressured to make a decision or a statement, it may be better to hold off until you are in a more objective frame of mind. Since Mercury is retrograde in your sign and forming a square with Mars is in your sector of career, authority, and rules, the tendency may be to resist others' wishes. Or, you might want to push an idea when others are too absorbed in their desires to give yours due consideration. You may be provocative now, whether it's your intention or not. Consider avoiding words you may later regret, and avoid feeling pressured to take action when you're not fully aware of all the angles of a situation.
Creativity: Good ~ Love: Excellent ~ Business: Fair
The Astrology of the Day After Tomorrow – All Signs
- The Moon transits Aquarius all day, and we’re especially earnest, friendly, and principled. Our interest in our social life, new ideas, and progress increases.
- We thrive on intellectual stimulation, change, and unusual or unconventional experiences.
- Friends, community, groups, causes, and happiness goals can be in sharper focus now.
- A Mars-Pluto quintile suggests we’re willing to challenge ourselves, and we tend to gravitate toward plans and strategies to get what we desire.
- As the day advances, we head towards a square between Mars and retrograde Mercury, however. We could too easily find ourselves in disagreement with others, most likely because we’re communicating ineffectively or impatiently.
- We may be competing for the floor when expressing our ideas, thoughts, and opinions, making it difficult to engage in healthy dialogue. Mental agitation could dominate.
- We may stir up controversy with what we say, possibly by bringing up a controversial issue from the past, or how we say it.
- Ideally, we’re moved to resolve problems, but it’s best not to jump to conclusions or decisions now.
- The void Moon occurs from 12:37 AM EDT, with the Moon’s last aspect before changing signs (a square to Uranus), until the Moon enters Pisces the next day, Wednesday, July 8th, at 2:12 PM EDT..
Creativity: Fair ~ Love: Good ~ Business: Fair
Daily Horoscopes – All the Zodiac Signs:
Here’s to a fun, happy, and successful day!
Note: Read the sections for both your Sun Sign and Ascendant for a better picture of what lies ahead for the day. For example, if you are a Cancer with a Scorpio Ascendant, read the forecast for both Cancer and Scorpio.