Cancer Daily Horoscope: Tomorrow
Cancer Daily Horoscope
Tomorrow's Cancer Horoscope
January 20, 2021
This week holds trouble-making energy, dear Cancer. Changes or urges can come on suddenly, and today, Mars aligns with Uranus in your social sector. There can be sudden or abrupt movement related to friends, projects, and plans. This energy can stimulate a bold new idea or plan for the future. A career or life path matter can come to a head instead. A symptom of discontent can be a desire to do something in a big way today, but it's best to focus on improvement rather than expansion. It's a strong day for discovery and the motivation or courage to make changes to a friendship or social situation. This might instead relate to happiness goals, dreams, and wishes--events occurring now can just as easily stimulate a new idea or plan for the future, and it can be a breakthrough one. You may discover that to move forward more freely and happily, you have to let go of an attitude that's kept you down. Watch for rash or impulsive moves.
Creativity: Good ~ Love: Fair ~ Business: Fair
The Astrology of Tomorrow – All Signs
- Saturn forms a semi-square to Neptune today, and some feelings of disillusionment can emerge as our dreams and ideals may be put to the test.
- Questioning our faith in our dreams can lead to lack of follow-through or wasteful activities and avoidance of responsibilities.
- Ideally, this crisis leads to a realignment of material goals and spiritual ideals as we assess what is truly meaningful to us.
- This is a longer-term, outer planet transit, but it’s a standalone one.
- Also today, Mars aligns with Uranus. This transit occurs approximately every two years, and when it does, we can experience a sudden desire to make things happen.
- It’s a powerful time for ridding ourselves of attachments that have been weighing us down and for letting change in.
- We are bold and assertive, willing to experiment, and hyper-conscious of a need to act independently.
- The best way to harness this exciting but erratic energy is to act rather than react.
- However, it can be difficult to know whether our impulses come from genuine desire or if we are rebelling against restrictions.
- We should watch for rash decisions and impatience, which can lead to accidents or other missteps. Anger or rebellion can be sudden, unexpected, and erratic.
- With Mars and Uranus in Taurus, there can be abrupt changes, choices, or decisions with money, valuables, possessions, ownership, and income, leading to a reshuffling of priorities or values.
- On a psychological level, this can be about boundaries, self-worth, and matters of respect.
- The Moon continues its transit of assertive Aries until 1:57 PM EST when it moves into stubborn, deliberate Taurus.
- The void Moon occurs from 3:29 AM EST, with the Moon’s last aspect before changing signs (a square to Pluto), until the Moon enters Taurus at 1:57 PM EST.
Creativity: Excellent ~ Love: Fair ~ Business: Fair
Daily Horoscopes – All the Zodiac Signs:
Here’s to a fun, happy, and successful day!
Note: Read the sections for both your Sun Sign and Ascendant for a better picture of what lies ahead for the day. For example, if you are a Cancer with a Libra Ascendant, read the forecast for both Cancer and Libra.