Virgo Daily Horoscope: Yesterday
Virgo Daily Horoscope
Yesterday's Virgo Horoscope Cafe Astrology
July 25, 2021
Today holds some confrontational energy, dear Virgo. Your ruling planet, Mercury, opposes Pluto, challenging you to confront problem areas. Tensions and pressures from others, especially in love and friendship, can be the issue now, and there can be some obsessiveness involved. You might go back and forth between a strong desire to get to the truth of a matter and a fear of doing so. The goal now should be to purge, release, and let go. You're likely holding onto something too tightly, and it can't breathe in that position! Or, you're limiting your own freedom for doing so. Either way, the goal now should be to empower yourself by easing back. While it's easier said than done, it can be well worth the effort. Be kind to yourself by not overthinking or entertaining thoughts that are too negative or obsessive. Later today, it's easy to do so. In fact, you can feel more emotionally generous, and others seem more open as well.
Creativity: Fair ~ Love: Fair ~ Business: Good
The Astrology of Yesterday – All Signs
- Mercury opposes Pluto today, and we can face some pressure to deal with problem areas.
- There can be mental tension, paranoid thoughts, or excessive suspicion.
- We might either feel a compulsive need to talk and question or withhold information. We can too quickly become embroiled in power struggles.
- However, if we aim to learn from our resentment, it can bring us closer to understanding what we truly want.
- Today’s Moon-Mars opposition excites our passions, although we may feel less in control of them than usual.
- It stirs up our need for action, activity, and challenges, but it can feel at odds with our emotional orientation.
- The Moon spends most of the day in Aquarius but enters Pisces and aligns with Jupiter tonight.
- We’re reaching for our joy, and we are seeking to grow, expand, and improve, especially through embracing our feelings, compassion, or downtime.
- The void Moon occurs from 7:14 PM EDT, with the Moon’s last aspect before changing signs (an opposition to Mars), until the Moon enters Pisces at 11:30 PM EDT.
Creativity: Fair ~ Love: Fair ~ Business: Fair
More Daily Horoscopes – All Zodiac Signs:
Here’s to a fun, happy, and successful day!
Note: Read the sections for both your Sun Sign and Ascendant for a better picture of what lies ahead for the day. For example, if you are a Virgo with a Cancer Ascendant, read the forecast for both Cancer and Virgo.
On this page, you can read about the astrological influences on Virgo for yesterday, now that it’s behind you (or in case you missed it).