Virgo Daily Horoscope: Yesterday
Virgo Daily Horoscope
Yesterday's Virgo Horoscope Cafe Astrology
April 11, 2021
The New Moon today can help motivate you to sort your financial affairs, seek mental, material, or emotional support, or start a new plan for emotional health and wellness, dear Virgo. With a New Moon, it's best to intuit your next move and then wait a few days to put plans into motion. In the week ahead, there can be opportunities to rid yourself of limiting attitudes or rework your attitudes toward life in empowering ways. Your insight into which aspects of yourself that you need to transform is strong. You're also learning to accept others' support or determined to sort out feelings of indebtedness. An event could take place that opens your eyes to the need for handling debts or shared resources. Financial and intimate matters are in focus, and while there can be challenges and obstacles involved, a take-charge attitude emerges. Today's Venus-Pluto aspect can complicate feelings or stir tensions in your romantic or personal life that pull you away from exploring new feelings and experiences. Try to let go of overanalyzing matters or dwelling on things you can't control, particularly people and relationships, so that you can free yourself up for more positive, empowering energy coming into your life.
Creativity: Good ~ Love: Good ~ Business: Fair
The Astrology of Yesterday – All Signs
- The Moon spends the day in the sign of Aries, and the New Moon occurs tonight.
- The New Moon in Aries is a fresh time of new beginnings and initiative.
- It can prompt us to try something new and innovative, go at it with enthusiasm and confidence, take charge of our lives, and discover our courage.
- It’s a strong cycle under which to re-evaluate our relationship with ourselves.
- Because Aries is the first sign of the zodiac, this New Moon is especially ripe with opportunities for a fresh start.
- We might consider acting on a constructive impulse and following a hunch since Aries learns through experience and action.
- We might discover the benefits of expressing ourselves with authenticity without putting on airs. We might find ways to learn how to more comfortably and happily rely on ourselves.
- This lunation is aligned with Venus but square Pluto. Our personal plans and ambitions can feel at odds, causing some tension, but there’s also a strong desire to start fresh and clean the slate.
- There can be obstacles to clear as we wrestle with our fears and ambitions.
- However, Mars, the ruler of Aries, is applying to a trine to Jupiter, and both bodies harmonize with the New Moon, encouraging opportunity, courage, resourcefulness, and confidence.
- Mars is also applying to a sextile to Venus, and Venus aligns with the New Moon, suggesting that cooperation and diplomacy can help us move forward.
- Today’s Venus-Pluto square can serve to accentuate or stimulate our insecurities, bringing suspicions and jealousies to the surface.
- Jealous and possessive feelings are in direct proportion to fear of losing something or someone.
- Our fears of betrayal or being in the dark about a matter are working close to the surface.
- It can be too easy to trigger sensitive points, but what works us up can be very revealing to those of us on a journey of self-discovery.
- Social interactions may be intense or could provoke intense feelings.
Creativity: Good~ Love: Fair ~ Business: Fair
More Daily Horoscopes – All Zodiac Signs:
Here’s to a fun, happy, and successful day!
Note: Read the sections for both your Sun Sign and Ascendant for a better picture of what lies ahead for the day. For example, if you are a Virgo with a Cancer Ascendant, read the forecast for both Cancer and Virgo.
On this page, you can read about the astrological influences on Virgo for yesterday, now that it’s behind you (or in case you missed it).