Virgo Daily Horoscope: Yesterday
Virgo Daily Horoscope
Yesterday's Virgo Horoscope Cafe Astrology
September 20, 2023
We're heading toward an empowering Sun-Pluto trine, dear Virgo, and with the Sun in your sign, this harmonious transit is very personal. Your resourcefulness helps you turn something old into something new or a negative into a positive. Pluto, the planet of transformation, encourages you to grow and improve. This is a time for feeling determined to give a particular project, relationship, or endeavor your all. The status quo simply won't do today! You might ride on the hurt of a past rejection or a personal slight and use it to improve your life, for example, or you see a past relationship in a different way, and it feels good. You are more able to see what needs adjusting and possibly what needs to be left behind to feel stronger moving forward. Creative activities are in favor, and the drive towards self-improvement strengthens. Your ability to attract what or who you want is strong. You may even find a lost and valuable item or discover a resource that has been right under your nose. Refine, remake, and reform today, and you'll be doing very well. Releasing an emotional weight is a possibility now.
Creativity: Excellent ~ Love: Good ~ Business: Good
The Astrology of Yesterday – All Signs
Horoscope for All on Wednesday, September 20, 2023
- We might recognize the value of organizing and structuring our home life or relationships with loved ones today.
- Responsibilities to our loved ones are clear, and we readily accept them.
- The Moon moves from deep Scorpio to outgoing Sagittarius at 10:06 AM EDT, and life feels less pressurized as the day advances.
- Even so, there continues to be a layer of seriousness and intensity to the day as we head toward a Sun-Pluto trine, exact early into the day tomorrow.
- This transit helps us focus to our advantage.
- Delving deeply into a matter can be satisfying and rewarding.
- We’re exceptionally resourceful and efficient under this influence. It sets up just the right energy for gravitating toward people and situations that help us succeed or advance our goals.
- Shared goals and interests connect us with others.
- The focus now is on eliminating negative elements in our lives, particularly in pursuing work or health goals so that we can advance with more conviction.
- This transit encourages cooperation and boosts practical ability.
- The Moon is void from 6:21 AM EDT, with the Moon's last aspect before changing signs (a sextile to Pluto), until the Moon enters Sagittarius at 10:06 AM EDT.
More Daily Horoscopes – All Zodiac Signs:
Here’s to a fun, happy, and successful day!
Note: Read the sections for both your Sun Sign and Ascendant for a better picture of what lies ahead for the day. For example, if you are a Virgo with a Cancer Ascendant, read the forecast for both Cancer and Virgo.
On this page, you can read about the astrological influences on Virgo for yesterday, now that it’s behind you (or in case you missed it).