Virgo Horoscope: Day After Tomorrow
Virgo Daily Horoscope
Day After Tomorrow's Astro Daily Highlight for Virgo
February 28, 2020
If you've been frustrated with a situation or person lately, dear Virgo, you might dig in your heels today with a Venus-Pluto square. This is particularly likely if others haven't respected your boundaries or appreciated you. Today's energies are quite complicated, although there's a lesson in it, and might point to the need to handle lingering problems and negative expectations. You might also be going over a conversation or interaction, seeking a clue or answer that is not quite within your reach. Work on identifying when it's best to let go and move on, and do it for your peace of mind. Try to let go of overanalyzing things or dwelling on things you can't control, particularly people and relationships, so that you can free yourself up for more positive, empowering energy coming into your life. As the day advances, communications seem to open up, and you can arrive at a new take on a situation that's freeing.
Creativity: Excellent ~ Love: Fair ~ Business: Fair
The Astrology of the Day After Tomorrow – All Signs
- The Moon heads into the sign of Taurus this morning at 2:30 AM EST. With this transit, common sense rules regarding domestic matters, money, and business.
- A Venus-Pluto square can accentuate or stimulate our insecurities, however, bringing suspicions and jealousies to the surface.
- Jealous and possessive feelings are in direct proportion to fear of losing something or someone. Our fears of betrayal or of being in the dark about a matter are working close to the surface.
- It can be too easy to trigger sensitive points, but what works us up can be very revealing to those of us on a journey of self-discovery.
- Social interactions may be intense or could provoke intense feelings. Changes in financial status or relationships may occur now.
- We should be conscious of a tendency to act in a compulsive or demanding way towards others.
- Mercury’s sextile to Uranus tonight helps clue us into original, creative ideas. We can take advantage of our ability to see things in a new light by breathing life into old projects or solving problems in innovative ways. Varying our usual routine may be especially rewarding.
- The Moon continues its void period until it enters Taurus today at 2:30 AM EST.
Creativity: Good ~ Love: Fair ~ Business: Good
Daily Horoscopes – All the Zodiac Signs:
Here’s to a fun, happy, and successful day!
Note: Read the sections for both your Sun Sign and Ascendant for a better picture of what lies ahead for the day. For example, if you are a Virgo with a Sagittarius Ascendant, read the forecast for both Virgo and Sagittarius.