Virgo Horoscope: Day After Tomorrow
Virgo Daily Horoscope
Day After Tomorrow's Astro Daily Highlight for Virgo
October 22, 2020
The Sun begins its transit of your communications sector today, dear Virgo, where it will stay until November 21st. This is a busy, engaged period of the year for you. It's a time of increased awareness of what needs to improve regarding your personal environment, communications, and interactions with others. The spotlight is on movement, ideas, communications, learning, and perhaps multi-tasking. It's a good time to pick up interesting information and an excellent period for introducing more variety into your life. Because demands on you, and your own interests, can be very diverse during this cycle, it can be challenging to work on a particular project with exclusive focus. However, this cycle is more about discovery and branching out than specializing. Today, there can be an inner conflict between seeking new experiences and getting time to process recent ones. It's not the best time to understand one another. However, getting organized comes naturally to you, and it feels great.
Creativity: Good ~ Love: Fair ~ Business: Good
The Astrology of the Day After Tomorrow – All Signs
- The Moon spends the day in the sign of Capricorn–an earthy, practical, and wise influence.
- Capricorn’s particular wisdom is most apparent around the Moon’s alignment with Jupiter and Pluto. Our ability to plan for the future benefits us now.
- We’re reaching for our joy, and we are seeking to grow, expand, and improve.
- However, we should watch for impulsive moves and hot tempers with the Moon square retrograde Mars this morning.
- The Sun moves into the sign of Scorpio today for a transit that lasts until November 21st.
- Scorpio is a sign of depth, intimacy, and extremes of feeling. Superficiality or mediocrity will not do with the Sun in Scorpio! We have the desire to get to the bottom of matters during this cycle.
- All that is hidden, taboo, secret, or suppressed interests us.
- Scorpio’s energy is provocative, often in a quiet way, and passionate, strong-willed, and intense. It can be an immensely healing and transformative energy.
- Jealousy, vindictiveness, and manipulation are some of the more challenging expressions of Scorpio.
- A Mercury-Chiron quincunx later today can introduce some misunderstandings, doubts, and hypersensitivity.
- A Venus-Uranus minor square suggests some restlessness or discontent with our current pleasures or pastimes, and a small change may be satisfying at this time.
Creativity: Fair ~ Love: Good ~ Business: Good
Daily Horoscopes – All the Zodiac Signs:
Here’s to a fun, happy, and successful day!
Note: Read the sections for both your Sun Sign and Ascendant for a better picture of what lies ahead for the day. For example, if you are a Virgo with a Sagittarius Ascendant, read the forecast for both Virgo and Sagittarius.