Sagittarius Daily Horoscope: Yesterday
Sagittarius Daily Horoscope
Yesterday's Sagittarius Horoscope Cafe Astrology
October 27, 2020
You may be too close to a problem to see it clearly, dear Sagittarius, and you may very well discover that the only way to resolve it is to pull back from it to gain perspective. The Moon in your home and family sector all day indicates the need to keep things simple. Taking it easy makes sense, and as you do, you can muse about possible next steps and actions. Retrograde Mercury moves back into your friends and dreams sector today, emphasizing your communications with associates, groups, and friends in the weeks ahead. It's also a time to hatch ideas for your future happiness, but you may be dealing with missing information or fuzzy thinking in the coming week while Mercury remains retrograde. In fact, you may be waiting for word on a matter. Returning to past issues with a friend or focusing on a past friendship can figure strongly. Nevertheless, it's time for a new way of tackling the same old problem if it just keeps cropping up. Some of the seeds you recently planted concerning long-term goals are likely to need review or revision. While it can be rather annoying, it will likely serve you better since you get a second chance to get things right.
Creativity: Good ~ Love: Good ~ Business: Good
The Astrology of Yesterday – All Signs
- Two sign ingresses occur today: both Mercury and Venus enter Libra, but from opposite ends of the sign.
- In fact, they form a semi-sextile. This transit can serve to subtly contrast a logical and playful approach.
- It may be all too easy to say things we don’t mean or feel.
- However, we seem to be able to make things work, and while we may not be especially focused today, we’re adaptable and making an effort to understand one another.
- Retrograde Mercury enters Libra today, returning to the sign until November 10th, while Mercury will remain retrograde only until November 3rd.
- Mercury in Libra is conciliatory and analytical.
- While retrograde in the sign, we can be slow to reach a decision – possibly painfully slow, as our minds bounce back and forth between the alternatives, finding merits for any and all of them.
- This period may affect our close partnerships the most. We might rethink old positions and relationships, and our observations tend to be unusually idealized.
- Venus transits Libra starting today and running until November 21st.
- During this cycle, we use charm and diplomacy to attract what we want. There is a stronger desire for companionship, and we’re very accommodating with others–quite willing to negotiate and compromise.
- We prefer that things are done the “right” way, and aggressive or uncouth behavior is more offensive than usual.
- The shadow traits of this position include dependency, inconsistency, and superficiality. To avoid unpleasant situations, we might gloss over deeper issues at play in our relationships.
- We are more artistically inclined during this cycle, seeking out harmony and balance in our environment.
- The Moon spends the day in sensitive, mystical Pisces.
- The void Moon occurs from 8:46 PM EDT, with the Moon’s last aspect before changing signs (a sextile to Saturn), until the Moon enters Aries tomorrow, Wednesday, October 28th, at 4:45 AM EDT.
Creativity: Good ~ Love: Good ~ Business: Fair
More Daily Horoscopes – All Zodiac Signs:
Here’s to a fun, happy, and successful day!
Note: Read the sections for both your Sun Sign and Ascendant for a better picture of what lies ahead for the day. For example, if you are an Aries with a Leo Ascendant, read the forecast for both Aries and Leo.