Sagittarius Daily Horoscope: Yesterday
Sagittarius Daily Horoscope
Yesterday's Sagittarius Horoscope Cafe Astrology
July 13, 2020
There's some tendency to go to excess today, dear Sagittarius, but there's also a need to put things in order as the day advances. The Sun heads into opposition with Jupiter, your ruler, and it's important to seek balance in areas of your life where you've been going too far or too hard. It can be a little too easy to overdo spending, eating, and even loving right now. You may be wrestling with demands on you from others and expectations of yourself. In your relationships, power dynamics or matters of ownership can figure strongly. If you've been going over the top either indulging your interests or giving to others, this is a time when you're ready to restore balance. You may decide that focusing on your personal goals and values will do much more for your happiness than an excessive focus on outward signs of success or progress. Rein things in as much as possible, as simplifying now seems to be the best solution to problems. If your enthusiasm is dipping, know that it's likely temporary, and adjustments may be needed to round out your experiences.
Creativity: Good ~ Love: Fair ~ Business: Fair
The Astrology of Yesterday – All Signs
- The Moon continues to transit the sign of assertive, innovative Aries until 1:34 PM EDT when it enters Taurus, and a slower, more deliberate approach to the day is favored.
- Emotions settle a little, but we can be inclined to overindulgence.
- The Sun and Jupiter are heading into opposition, exact early tomorrow, and recent excesses can come to light, demanding a change or shuffling of priorities.
- Conflicting urges regarding what we think we should do and what we want to do can be an issue.
- There are two areas of life where we have a particular need to shine, grow, and improve, represented by the Sun in Cancer and Jupiter in Capricorn, but these may seem to be in direct conflict with one another at this time.
- Culminations or unexpected changes in a project or ambition might occur, and this can be a time for reaping the rewards.
- The urge to grow and expand is strong. If we’ve been overreaching, however, it may be time to adjust our expectations.
- Mars and Chiron are heading into alignment, and we may feel a sense of mission or gain increased courage to address problem areas in our lives, particularly related to self-confidence and independence.
- There is a drive to take decisive action, possibly defend or help others, or better ourselves.
- Physical healing can assist with inner healing and vice versa.
- The void Moon occurs from 11:54 AM EDT, with the Moon’s last aspect before changing signs (a square to Saturn), until the Moon enters Taurus at 1:34 PM EDT.
Creativity: Excellent ~ Love: Good ~ Business: Fair
More Daily Horoscopes – All Zodiac Signs:
Here’s to a fun, happy, and successful day!
Note: Read the sections for both your Sun Sign and Ascendant for a better picture of what lies ahead for the day. For example, if you are an Aries with a Leo Ascendant, read the forecast for both Aries and Leo.