Leo Daily Horoscope: Yesterday
Leo Daily Horoscope
Yesterday's Leo Horoscope Cafe Astrology
February 27, 2020
You're looking to experience or learn more today, dear Leo, with the Moon in your spirit sector all day. Still, you may quite attached to your ideas and beliefs, making it hard to drop a topic or settle your mind. Tension can result from overattachment to a particular method, too, and knowing when to let go is being kind to yourself now! Despite a potentially busy day full of multiple projects or activities, it may not be the most productive of times. You tend to shoulder work responsibilities automatically, and while this can work in your favor a lot of the time, you can occasionally feel far too much pressure, and this can be one of those times. You could be feeling quite a bit of pressure related to your work or chores now, and your pride may keep you from sharing a sense of being overwhelmed. Don't allow the pressure you put on yourself to build to the point of boiling over.
Creativity: Fair ~ Love: Good ~ Business: Fair
The Astrology of Yesterday – All Signs
- The Moon spends another full day in the sign of Aries, and we’re seeking a fresh start–to be first or to start something new.
- We can be in a self-starting frame of mind. The first half of the day is potentially favorable for guilty pleasures, feel-good and uncomplicated activities (particularly physical), and first moves on a social level.
- As the day advances, we might discover that we have either set the bar too high or misjudged the amount of time necessary to reach our goals.
- We should also watch for a tendency to try to force matters with the Sun semi-square Pluto, exact early tomorrow.
- Tensions can surface if we’ve been holding onto worries and concerns. The more we bottle up, the more pressure builds.
- The void Moon occurs from 10:25 PM EST, with the Moon’s last aspect before changing signs (a square to Saturn), until the Moon enters Taurus on Friday, February 28th, at 2:30 AM EST.
Creativity: Fair ~ Love: Fair ~ Business: Good
More Daily Horoscopes – All Zodiac Signs:
Here’s to a fun, happy, and successful day!
Note: Read the sections for both your Sun Sign and Ascendant for a better picture of what lies ahead for the day. For example, if you are a Leo Sun with a Libra Ascendant, read the forecast for both Leo and Libra.