Leo Horoscope: Day After Tomorrow
Leo Daily Horoscope
Day After Tomorrow's Astro Daily Highlight for Leo
September 25, 2019
The practical side of relationships can be in focus, and possibly under some scrutiny, dear Leo. Getting your message across socially can be challenging, as transits today can point to blockages or restrictions related to chores and responsibilities. The kind of energy with us today supports head down, nose to the grindstone work. It's not an ideal time to go out on a limb--sticking with what has worked for you in the past makes the most sense right now. Be particularly vigilant with what you communicate, and perhaps most importantly, how you express yourself. Circumstances may seem to be conspiring to bring your attention to realistic factors and details now. Days like these are, in fact, good for finding your own way, making yourself happy instead of relying on others or circumstances, and getting things done. Look for ways to improve your daily life and routines, work, and projects. This way, they won't interfere with much-needed downtime.
Creativity: Fair ~ Love: Good ~ Business: Good
The Astrology of the Day After Tomorrow – All Signs
- The Moon in Leo brings out our desire to entertain and share.
- However, some tough aspects today suggest self-consciousness. Venus forms a square to Saturn and the Nodes of the Moon today, and Saturn aligns with the South Node.
- There can be challenges related to hanging on to old habits that may be preventing us from growing, improving, and thriving. We should watch for sticking with the familiar only for fear of change. Fear of quiet, intimacy, spending more time with loved ones, family, and ourselves may be the issues at this time, in part because these things take us away from our ambitions and work which feel a little safer or more measurable for the time being, somewhat ironically.
- We may be assessing whether or not our relationships are supporting our personal growth.
- We may feel a bit discouraged on a social level if we don’t receive the feedback we crave. Gaining what we want is challenging now, possibly due to negative expectations or a tendency to need more than what is currently, and realistically, possible.
- Difficulties socializing can arise if we’re a little more sensitive to rejection than usual. There may be a lesson or reality check when it comes to matters of the heart, pleasures, or finances. We’re cautious and unlikely to be free or generous with money or our hearts now.
- The Moon is void from 12:14 PM EDT, with the Moon’s last aspect before changing signs (a sextile to Mercury), until the Moon enters Virgo the next day, Thursday, September 26th, at 6:37 AM EDT.
Creativity: Fair ~ Love: Fair ~ Business: Fair
Daily Horoscopes – All the Zodiac Signs:
Here’s to a fun, happy, and successful day!
Note: Read the sections for both your Sun Sign and Ascendant for a better picture of what lies ahead for the day. For example, if you are a Leo Sun with an Aquarius Ascendant, read the forecast for both Leo and Aquarius.