Gemini Daily Horoscope: Yesterday
Gemini Daily Horoscope
Yesterday's Gemini Horoscope Cafe Astrology
July 11, 2020
Mercury is about to turn direct, dear Gemini, which can mean the end of an information clog. Still, today is about navigating shifts. The Moon heads into your social sector, meeting Mars there, and there can be an exciting or animated quality to your social life. Networking stimulates strong feelings. Or, the desire to pioneer a new and exciting project is big right now. Chiron turns retrograde today, and existing problems, especially in your social life, might assume more importance in your mind. They can act as a trigger for further self-examination. For example, if you've been trying too hard to please others recently, you're more likely to recognize it and want to pull back. Now is the time to examine why it is you may feel the need to overcompensate. Alternatively, if you've felt disconnected from your peers, an associate, or a particular friend, you're inclined to go a little deeper to find an answer. Doing more for others not only doesn't repair relationships, but it can also take you further away from the heart of the problem. It's easier to see this in the months ahead while Chiron is retrograde until mid-December.
Creativity: Good ~ Love: Good ~ Business: Good
The Astrology of Yesterday – All Signs
- The Moon leaves Pisces and enters Aries, the first sign of the zodiac, early today, at 1:05 AM EDT.
- The Aries Moon is assertive, bold, and me-first. We want to forge new paths with this transit.
- The Moon’s alignment with Mars, the planetary ruler of Aries, emphasizes this Moon position’s fiery nature.
- We can be excitable and competitive and should probably watch for jumping ahead without considering the consequences, particularly with Chiron stationing today and Mercury stationing tomorrow.
- Chiron turns retrograde for over five months–until December 15th. Chiron’s retrograde cycle is a good time for introspection.
- We might reassess mental and physical health programs in our lives during this period. Mercury is gearing up to turn direct tomorrow.
- The void Moon continues until 1:05 AM today when the Moon enters Aries.
Creativity: Good ~ Love: Good ~ Business: Fair
More Daily Horoscopes – All Zodiac Signs:
Here’s to a fun, happy, and successful day!
Note: Read the sections for both your Sun Sign and Ascendant for a better picture of what lies ahead for the day. For example, if you are a Gemini with a Capricorn Ascendant, read the forecast for both Gemini and Capricorn.