New Moon in Sagittarius
This is an archived report. Go to the Current Month’s New Moon Report
New Moon in Sagittarius, December 1, 2005 at 10:01 AM EST, at 9° 31′.
The New Moon is a time of rebirtha time when we are given a chance to start fresh. The New Moon in the adventurous, forward-looking sign of Sagittarius will occur on December 1, 2005, at 10:01 AM EST.
What does that mean for you? The New Moon in Sagittarius presents an opportune time to commit to personal goals that express the positive energies of the sign of the Archer:
- increase understanding and awareness;
- muster up the courage to expand your horizons and branch out into new ways of thinking;
- gain more confidence and optimism by focusing on the “big picture”;
- transcend the details of mundane existence;
- work on positive thinking as a way of life;
- take an exam, apply for or begin a new higher learning course, travel;
- nurture faith, hope, and vision without overdoing one’s expectations.
We can too easily get lost in the details of mundane existence. With this potent Sagittarius energy, we can find ways to transcend these details of day-to-day life and nurture our faith, hope, and vision. Because Sagittarius thinks in big terms, we may have a tendency to overdo our expectations, especially with a square from electric Uranus to the New Moon. However, a healthy trine from Saturn gives us a dose of realism without pessimism, essentially keeping us in line. It’s time to be a little more adventurous, and to set the stage for reaping the rewards from our braveries, as little or big as they may be, in approximately two weeks’ time after the Full Moon occurs.
The New Moon will occur at 9 degrees and 31 minutes of Sagittarius (9°31′). Where is that position in your own natal chart? Look to the affairs of that house for a more personalized meaning of the New Moon. Read more about the New Moon in the houses.