Aries Daily Horoscope: Yesterday
Aries Daily Horoscope
Yesterday's Aries Horoscope Cafe Astrology
April 09, 2021
There can be some confusing or disorienting energy with you today, dear Aries, with your planetary ruler in hard aspect to Neptune. You may not know where to begin regarding tackling projects, or you could experience a temporary questioning of what you're doing or where you're headed. Desires can be sudden or unusual, distracting you from your path, and they may be more about procrastinating than filling a deep need, so do your best to tune out distractions. However, if you have been ignoring your needs to escape or rest, or to indulge your imagination, then this aspect may very well serve as a reminder to do so. If you can rise above the frustrations of upset schedules or unreliable people and do your own thing, this can be a liberating day. It becomes far easier to focus as the day advances, which helps you escape the feeling of overwhelm that slows you down.
Creativity: Good ~ Love: Excellent ~ Business: Fair
The Astrology of Yesterday – All Signs
- There can be a strong tendency to misjudge matters today.
- This morning, Mercury forms a semi-square to Jupiter, impacting our perceptions and decision-making as we try to make sense of the information before us and attempt to find meaning in it.
- We tend to inflate the positive of a situation.
- We may feel a little overwhelmed with information or, on the other side of things, overlook essential details.
- There’s a tendency to exaggerate or dramatize as tedious mental tasks are especially difficult to digest.
- Mars forms a square to Neptune today, and we may want to watch for a tendency to hook into an impractical venture.
- This transit emphasizes the uncertain, deceptive, or escapist tendencies of today’s Neptune-ruled Moon.
- With Mars-Neptune, we may struggle to focus on our priorities, and energy may be up and down, particularly if inspiration wavers.
- Motivation or energy levels may wane as we can feel overwhelmed with possibilities and uncertain about our next step.
- It’s temporary, and a break from the action or detour can ultimately help redirect us.
- The void Moon occurs from 7:48 PM EDT, with the Moon’s last aspect before changing signs (a sextile to Pluto), until the Moon enters Aries tomorrow, Saturday, April 10th, at 2:11 AM EDT.
Creativity: Good~ Love: Fair ~ Business: Fair
More Daily Horoscopes – All Zodiac Signs:
Here’s to a fun, happy, and successful day! Note: Read the sections for both your Sun Sign and Ascendant for a better picture of what lies ahead for the day. For example, if you are an Aries with a Leo Ascendant, read the forecast for both Aries and Leo.