Aries Daily Horoscope: Yesterday
Aries Daily Horoscope
Yesterday's Aries Horoscope Cafe Astrology
January 25, 2022
Mercury moves back into your public and professional sector for the remainder of its retrograde and beyond, dear Aries. Watch that you don't unwittingly misrepresent yourself with what or how you communicate, and double-check your facts before jumping to conclusions. While Mercury is still retrograde until February 3rd, it's a good time for review but not the best period for clear-cut answers. Reconsider things, but consider waiting it out before arriving at firm conclusions, if possible. Nevertheless, it's a good time for business ideas that are a little outside the box but workable. If there are delays, you get the chance to see a matter in a different light. After February 3rd, you'll feel better equipped with the information you need to move things forward. Mercury will then retrace its steps, and you'll feel far more equipped to make decisions. Today, you can experience an emotional need to escape the usual routine, and introducing some variety into your day could refresh your spirit. Stepping back from figuring out your next move can help clear your head. Try to identify what is real and what is simply a reflection of inner discontent, and avoid beginning new projects now. You need your space!
Creativity: Good ~ Love: Excellent ~ Business: Fair
The Astrology of Yesterday – All Signs
- The Moon transits perceptive, deeply feeling Scorpio all day.
- The Last Quarter Moon is exact this morning when the Sun in Aquarius forms a square with the Moon in Scorpio, pointing to a crisis of consciousness.
- It’s a time for considering what our recent revelations mean to us and for what we might do as a result.
- This Quarter Moon signals the need to review and sort rather than push something new.
- Until the New Moon on February 1st, it’s a better time to tie up loose ends, take inventory, and let go if necessary.
- Also today, retrograde Mercury heads back into the sign of Capricorn.
- While Mercury is only retrograde until February 3rd, it will remain in Capricorn until February 14th.
- Retrograde Mercury periods tend to send us looking to the past for further or previously hidden information.
- While Mercury is retrograde in Capricorn from today to February 3rd, we may have little tolerance for small talk and tend to express ourselves after much deliberation.
- Plans may be considered then reconsidered.
- However, we are in a good position to reevaluate professional or life path plans and goals.
- This is a time for uniquely practical ideas.
- It’s also a fine period for exploring what ambition or our reputation means to us.
Creativity: Good ~ Love: Good ~ Business: Good
More Daily Horoscopes – All Zodiac Signs:
Here’s to a fun, happy, and successful day! Note: Read the sections for both your Sun Sign and Ascendant for a better picture of what lies ahead for the day. For example, if you are an Aries with a Leo Ascendant, read the forecast for both Aries and Leo.