Aries Daily Horoscope: Yesterday
Aries Daily Horoscope
Yesterday's Aries Horoscope Cafe Astrology
October 19, 2020
There can be much to enjoy with your work, chores, or a special project now, dear Aries. You're enjoying a little more optimism about your career or overall life direction or positive feedback. You're inclined to want to take action on a matter rather than hold onto it, which can mean talking through a problem or releasing pent-up worries or frustrations. Meaningful work is a real possibility now. Even so, it may not always be easy to feel in sync, both on the inside as your desires seem to conflict with one another, and externally with others. This makes it hard to make satisfying decisions or plans without some feeling that you may be missing out elsewhere. Entertaining unusual ideas and thinking outside the box work, but hunches may not lead you in the right direction, so take your time with new thoughts and observations.
Creativity: Good ~ Love: Good ~ Business: Good
The Astrology of Yesterday – All Signs
- The Moon leaves the sign of Scorpio and enters virtuous Sagittarius at 12:43 AM EDT. We’re seeking more freedom, stimulation, or adventure.
- Early today, the Mars-Jupiter square perfects, and Venus forms a trine to Jupiter and quincunx to Mars. Venus is also parallel Mars and Chiron.
- These transits encourage our desire for the ideal, and they can lift our spirits.
- We are big-hearted, and our feelings are big, begging expression. Gestures tend to be thoughtful and verbal. We’re hopeful, cheerful, and cooperative.
- We expect the best, but we may be seeking better, not knowing where to draw the line.
- There can be a dilemma or difficulties feeling entirely at ease with others and making satisfying choices for entertainment or pleasure.
- Our romantic sensibilities and desires may be at odds, and problems (especially misunderstandings) in romantic and sexual relationships may result.
- Conflicts are likely between desires for independence and the need for nurturing or to nurture.
- Later today, Mercury opposes Uranus, producing mental tension, controversy, miscommunication, or changes of mind or plans, and resistance to ideas.
- Friction stimulated can challenge us to learn more about our minds and opinions. Epiphanies and unusual insights can occur now.
- The void Moon continues only until 12:43 AM EDT when the Moon enters Sagittarius.
Creativity: Good ~ Love: Excellent ~ Business: Fair
More Daily Horoscopes – All Zodiac Signs:
Here’s to a fun, happy, and successful day! Note: Read the sections for both your Sun Sign and Ascendant for a better picture of what lies ahead for the day. For example, if you are an Aries with a Leo Ascendant, read the forecast for both Aries and Leo.