Aries Daily Horoscope: Yesterday
Aries Daily Horoscope
Yesterday's Aries Horoscope Cafe Astrology
July 07, 2020
With today's Moon, you're in the mood to diversify, experiment, and enjoy different ideas or experiences, dear Aries. We're heading to a Mercury-Mars transit, and as the day advances, you can feel tense, as if something is missing or out of place. There can be boredom with your routines, but you should be careful not to make too much mischief because of these feelings, as they can invite unnecessary conflict. It's possible that today's frankness can help bring clarity, but it can be messy with misunderstandings. The focus can be on past problems that are returning. The temptation is to push a matter or to jump into action before getting all the facts, which can be unwise. Dissatisfaction with the status quo can be at the heart of restlessness now, but take your time on a plan of action. It may very well be that you're putting too much pressure on yourself. Concentrate on only the most critical tasks instead of spreading yourself too thin today. Watch for overstating or rushing conversations and conclusions.
Creativity: Excellent ~ Love: Good ~ Business: Fair
The Astrology of Yesterday – All Signs
- The Moon transits Aquarius all day, and we’re especially earnest, friendly, and principled. Our interest in our social life, new ideas, and progress increases.
- We thrive on intellectual stimulation, change, and unusual or unconventional experiences.
- Friends, community, groups, causes, and happiness goals can be in sharper focus now.
- A Mars-Pluto quintile suggests we’re willing to challenge ourselves, and we tend to gravitate toward plans and strategies to get what we desire.
- As the day advances, we head towards a square between Mars and retrograde Mercury, however. We could too easily find ourselves in disagreement with others, most likely because we’re communicating ineffectively or impatiently.
- We may be competing for the floor when expressing our ideas, thoughts, and opinions, making it difficult to engage in healthy dialogue. Mental agitation could dominate.
- We may stir up controversy with what we say, possibly by bringing up a controversial issue from the past, or how we say it.
- Ideally, we’re moved to resolve problems, but it’s best not to jump to conclusions or decisions now.
- The void Moon occurs from 12:37 AM EDT, with the Moon’s last aspect before changing signs (a square to Uranus), until the Moon enters Pisces the next day, Wednesday, July 8th, at 2:12 PM EDT..
Creativity: Fair ~ Love: Good ~ Business: Fair
More Daily Horoscopes – All Zodiac Signs:
Here’s to a fun, happy, and successful day! Note: Read the sections for both your Sun Sign and Ascendant for a better picture of what lies ahead for the day. For example, if you are an Aries with a Leo Ascendant, read the forecast for both Aries and Leo.