The Moon is New in Virgo on September 17, 2020, at 7:00 AM EDT. This phase of the Moon occurs at 25
The Moon is New in Virgo on September 17, 2020, at 7:00 AM EDT.
This phase of the Moon occurs at 25 degrees and 1 minute of Virgo. This New Moon harmonizes very tightly with Saturn and also with Pluto.
The New Moon occurs as the Moon aligns with the Sun in the sign of Virgo.
A time of new beginnings, this New Moon presents an excellent opportunity for us to formulate some goals regarding “all things Virgo.” We’d do well to concentrate on new ways to get our day-to-day life organized. We might think about the keywords for this particular and earthy sign — such things as analytical, intelligent, reserved, critical, helpful, conscientious — and consider ways to enhance, develop, or incorporate these traits into our personalities.
Please note that Virgo is found somewhere in every person’s chart, and these are the areas of our lives most affected now.
The New Moon in Virgo is an excellent time to commit to personal goals that express the positive energies of the sign of the Virgin. These include:
- building our powers of healthy, constructive discrimination;
- rolling up our sleeves and getting down to some serious work;
- beginning a new project that requires attention to details;
- making lists, actively ticking off completed activities, and taking pride in our “little” accomplishments;
- starting a health regime, researching nutrition and nourishment, and paying attention to our diet;
- setting up specific routines that will help us manage our lives in constructive and mindful ways;
- and handling the finer details of our day-to-day life in an organized, step-by-step fashion so that we can free our minds of clutter.
We’re determined to improve our work, routines, or tasks. It’s a powerful time for practical solutions in our jobs, health, self-care programs, and habits.
This phase of the Moon occurs at 25 Virgo 01, affecting people with personal planets and points at approximately 21 to 29 degrees of the Mutable signs (Gemini, Virgo, Sagittarius, and Pisces) most significantly.
The above chart is excellent for seeing the fundamental influences and chart patterns of this New Moon. The chart below adds more details with additional points. Click to enlarge:
(Thursday) 7:00 am