The Moon is New in Virgo on August 27, 2022, at 4:17 AM EDT. New Moon in Virgo:
The Moon is New in Virgo on August 27, 2022, at 4:17 AM EDT.
This phase of the Moon occurs at 4 degrees and 4 minutes of Virgo. This New Moon conflicts very tightly with Mars.
The New Moon occurs as the Moon aligns with the Sun in the sign of Virgo.
A time of new beginnings, this New Moon presents an excellent opportunity for us to formulate some goals regarding “all things Virgo.” We’d do well to concentrate on new ways to get our day-to-day life organized. We might think about the keywords for this particular and earthy sign — such things as analytical, intelligent, reserved, critical, helpful, conscientious — and consider ways to enhance, develop, or incorporate these traits into our personalities.
Please note that Virgo is found somewhere in every person’s chart, and these are the areas of our lives most affected now.
The New Moon in Virgo is an excellent time to commit to personal goals that express the positive energies of the sign of the Virgin. These include:
- building our powers of healthy, constructive discrimination;
- rolling up our sleeves and getting down to some serious work;
- beginning a new project that requires attention to details;
- making lists, actively ticking off completed activities, and taking pride in our “little” accomplishments;
- starting a health regime, researching nutrition and nourishment, and paying attention to our diet;
- setting up specific routines that will help us manage our lives in constructive and mindful ways;
- and handling the finer details of our day-to-day life in an organized, step-by-step fashion so that we can free our minds of clutter.
We’re ready to make something special of our work, routines, or tasks. It’s a powerful time to transform our jobs, health, self-care programs, and habits. However, it’s a highly impulsive time, and it’s important not to jump into something too quickly.
The above chart is excellent for seeing the fundamental influences and chart pattern of this New Moon. The chart below adds more details with additional points. Click to enlarge:
(Saturday) 4:17 am