Horoscope for All on Tuesday, October 8, 2019
- The Moon spends the day in Aquarius, harmonizing with the Libra Sun and Jupiter in Sagittarius. There is good energy with us for a team effort, and some emotional detachment can be refreshing now.
- However, Venus enters Scorpio today for a stay until November 1st. Deeply passionate relations are the focus with this Venus transit. Superficial flirtations and contacts do not satisfy now, as we yearn for “body and soul” contact with someone special that breaks the norms, is intense, and is unforgettable.
- This is a highly emotional and passionate position for Venus. We look for projects, pleasures, and relationships that consume us. Fears of being too vulnerable or of giving up our power to others are intense.
- We’re especially adept at handling money and resources during this cycle.
- Today’s Mars-Chiron opposition can complicate our lives if we can’t see how to pursue our interests and desires in a direct, straightforward way.
- We can be defensive and touchy, and resentments or frustrations can surface now. Watch for self-righteous, superior, or rebellious attitudes when a gentler approach is preferable.
- The void Moon occurs from 2:26 PM EDT, with the Moon’s last aspect before changing signs (a sextile to Jupiter), until the Moon enters Pisces the next day, October 9th, at 12:05 PM EDT.
Creativity: Good ~ Love: Good ~ Business: Fair