Horoscope for All on Wednesday, September 18, 2019
- Saturn stations as it turns direct today after retrograde motion since April 29th.
- This shift comes as a potent reminder to take care of our responsibilities and bring our goals down to earth this week. With it, our obligations, and perhaps our limitations, are magnified.
- Gradually going forward, our long-term goals and plans become more explicit.
- The Moon is in steady Taurus all day. This Moon transit encourages us to enjoy ourselves and appreciate what we have going for us.
- There can be a slowing down and stabilizing of our feelings. Earthy activities and sensual pleasures appeal now more than usual, and we find a sense of peace and contentment with that which is familiar and reliable.
- Even so, the Moon harmonizes with Pluto and Mars as these two bodies head toward a harmonious trine, exact tomorrow morning. We can be feeling determined and ready to make long-lasting changes as the day advances.
Creativity: Good~ Love: Good ~ Business: Excellent