Horoscope for All on Tuesday, September 17, 2019
- The Moon continues its transit of assertive Aries until 6:30 AM EDT, after which the Moon transits tenacious Taurus.
- With Venus opposite Chiron today, disappointments in love relationships can occur as we focus on the differences and weaknesses rather than the strong points.
- Temporarily, we can be less confident about our relationships, social life, or social skills. We are more aware and possibly resentful of imbalances in our relationships. As such, we’re not particularly open to romantic feelings, and we can be more insecure about whether our affections will be returned.
- Mercury’s quincunx to Uranus doesn’t help with decisiveness and can leave us feeling a little unsettled mentally. It can be a challenge to gain others’ understanding today.
- The void Moon continues until 6:31 AM EDT when the Moon enters Taurus.
Creativity: Fair~ Love: Fair ~ Business: Fair