Horoscope for All on Wednesday, October 16, 2019
- The Moon spends most of today continuing its transit of Taurus.
- The Taurus Moon is persistent, stubborn, and stable.
- At 10:30 PM EDT, the Moon moves into the sign of Gemini. The Moon in Gemini stimulates our curiosity and desire to share and interact.
- Whether communications are careless or we perceive them as such, the reality is that we can have some disconnects and hurt feelings with a Mercury-Chiron minor square today.
- It’s important to avoid taking shortcuts if we don’t feel entirely right about them. We should also avoid the tendency to keep things to ourselves if we don’t understand a matter since this can limit our growth and learning opportunities.
- The void Moon occurs from 4:37 AM EDT, with the Moon’s last aspect before changing signs (a trine to Pluto), until the Moon enters Gemini at 10:30 PM EDT.
Creativity: Fair ~ Love: Fair ~ Business: Good