Horoscope for All on Wednesday, November 6, 2019
- With a Venus-Pluto semi-square today, we may be tempted to try to manipulate or control others and situations, which can lead to unnecessary troubles. Jealousies or possessiveness can emerge.
- As well, with Mercury and Jupiter forming a semi-sextile, there can be some inability to settle on a particular idea, opinion, or project.
- However, we’re thinking positively, and we bounce back quickly from disappointment with this transit.
- As well, a Mars-Neptune creative aspect is brilliant for creative moves. While we’re unlikely to face them head-on, we can see the way around problems.
- The Moon is in Pisces all day, reinforcing the tendency to take an indirect approach. Decisions or commitments may not be easy with a Pisces Moon, but we’re also better able to move on and accept life for what it is.
Creativity: Excellent ~ Love: Fair ~ Business: Fair