Horoscope for All on Wednesday, November 20, 2019
- The Moon’s transit of Virgo today suggests a desire for more order in our lives. However, there can be some confusion to manage now.
- Mercury turns direct this afternoon after retrograde motion since October 31st. Over the coming weeks, recent problems with communications and decision-making should start to improve. The answers we’ve been waiting for can arrive. Plans or projects that have stalled might now resume.
- We can be flooded with energies that are hard to make sense of during the shift today, however, and thus critical decision-making might be avoided for the time being, as our thinking can be skewed temporarily.
- As the shift from retrograde to direct occurs, there can be the magnification of problems and difficulties understanding directions.
- With Mars in a minor square to Neptune today as well, we may believe the route to our desires is a roundabout one. There can be some disorganization or a willingness to act upon an unrealistic fantasy or unusual impulse.
- It’s hard to know what we want and where we’re headed under this influence, and passive-aggressive behavior is possible, as we may not feel effective enough to take direct action or assert ourselves directly.
Creativity: Good ~ Love: Fair ~ Business: Fair