Horoscope for All on Wednesday, January 8, 2020
- Jupiter aligns with the true South Node early today, and we can become strongly aware of the attitudes, outlook, and beliefs, particularly about material ambitions, that no longer serve our growth.
- This is a time to purge, release, and let go of mindsets that are holding us back. Do watch for losing things through turning a blind eye or neglect, however.
- Mercury forms a sextile to Neptune today, and we have a stronger ability to direct our energies into meaningful activities. It stirs our imagination and increases our appreciation of subtleties.
- We are inspired, and we can inspire others with our words. There is psychic openness in our interactions.
- We can experience a sense of knowing and understanding with minimal explanation or instruction. Intuition is highlighted or awakened.
- Our communications are notably gentler or more compassionate.
- The Moon spends the day in the sign of Gemini, igniting our curiosity and increasing the need to share our ideas.
- The Moon is void from 5:16 PM EST, with the Moon’s last aspect before changing signs (a trine to Venus), until the Moon enters Cancer tomorrow, Thursday, January 9th, at 3:43 AM EST.
Creativity: Excellent ~ Love: Good ~ Business: Good