Horoscope for All on Wednesday, January 15, 2020
- While we can feel frustrated with blocks or obstacles this morning, as the day advances, it’s easy to loosen up and detach ourselves enough to enjoy ourselves more fully.
- The Moon continues its transit of work-focused Virgo until 10:44 AM EST, after which it moves through Libra.
- We’re approaching life with a stronger sense and appreciation of balance and moderation. We tend to weigh the pros and cons, and we seek out the approval of others.
- However, a Venus-Uranus sextile frees us somewhat from this attachment or concern, encouraging us to let go so we can move on. This is a liberating influence, as we open ourselves up to new ideas, ways of relating, and different people or experiences.
- Venus-Uranus enables more comfortable and successful social interactions.
- It’s also a fine time for intuition and a good sense of future trends in business.
- The Moon is void from 7:12 AM EST, with the Moon’s last aspect before changing signs (a trine to Mercury), until the Moon enters Libra at 10:44 AM EST.
Creativity: Good ~ Love: Excellent ~ Business: Excellent