Horoscope for All on Wednesday, January 1, 2020
- The Moon spends much of the day in the sign of Pisces, entering the first sign of the zodiac, Aries, at 11:01 PM EST.
- The energy of the Moon in Pisces is understanding, caring, and a little diffuse or meandering. Still, we see our responsibilities in a better light, and we’re feeling confident about fulfilling them.
- The Moon’s aspects today open up opportunities and possibilities for understanding and cooperation. We tend to connect to a higher purpose and may enjoy a feeling of well-being.
- We’re also quite resourceful now. Today is good for solving problems, learning new things, teaching, and sharing.
- The Moon’s move into the sign of Aries at 11:01 PM excites our desires to start fresh.
- The Moon is void from 9:14 PM EST, with the Moon’s last aspect before changing signs (a trine to Mars), until the Moon enters Aries at 11:01 PM EST.
Creativity: Good ~ Love: Good ~ Business: Good