Horoscope for All on Wednesday, February 5, 2020
- The Mercury-Uranus sextile this morning encourages original, innovative, abstract, and independent thinking.
- We value our intellectual freedom and autonomy more than usual. New methods are appealing now.
- The Moon continues its transit of Gemini until 2:03 PM EST. We’re curious about others and especially communicative under this influence. We can enjoy sharing ideas and news and making connections.
- The Moon enters Cancer at 2:03 PM, and we begin to crave more comfort, familiarity, and a sense of security.
- The void Moon occurs from 9:20 AM EST, with the Moon’s last aspect before changing signs (a square to Venus), until the Moon enters Cancer at 2:03 PM EST.
Creativity: Good ~ Love: Good ~ Business: Good