Horoscope for All on Wednesday, February 12, 2020
- The Moon continues its transit of Libra today, and we seek fairness and harmony. We can be especially sensitive to areas of our lives (and especially our relationships) that have come out of balance.
- The Moon squares Jupiter, and there can be some restlessness or competing ambitions and needs.
- Mercury forms a semi-square to Saturn, and this influence can challenge conversations and choices today. We could find ourselves harping on flaws.
- We’re more sensitive to criticism and inclined to worried or pessimistic thinking.
- It’s an excellent time to work on fixing errors and problems, but not a time for taking a risk or branching out.
Creativity: Fair ~ Love: Good ~ Business: Good