Horoscope for All on Wednesday, December 18, 2019
- The Moon spends the day in the sign of Virgo. The Virgo Moon is busy and productive, but can also be a little nervous when under strain.
- We’re inclined to analyze and probe more than usual with Virgo’s ruler, Mercury, parallel both Pluto and Venus today. We’re easily fascinated and interested in exploring a matter more deeply.
- The Mars-Saturn sextile occurring tomorrow morning can influence us today, reinforcing a strong work ethic and steady pace.
- Tonight, the Last Quarter Moon is exact as the Sun in Sagittarius forms a square with the Virgo Moon. The Last Quarter Moon phase points to a possible crisis of consciousness.
- After basking in the awareness symbolized by the full light of the Moon at the time of last week’s Full Moon, we begin the process of sorting out what works for us–and what doesn’t.
- This prepares us for next week’s New Moon when something new is born once again. It’s not the best time to start a major project, but it’s a fine time to finish up the details of that which we conceived at the last New Moon.
Creativity: Good ~ Love: Good ~ Business: Good