Horoscope for All on Tuesday, November 19, 2019
- Mars enters the sign of Scorpio early today and will transit the sign until January 3rd. In Scorpio, Mars is driven and focused on getting what it wants! We are persevering and single-minded under this influence.
- The desire to experience our emotional depths, as well as the urge to penetrate the surface of life to explore more profound levels of existence, is compelling. We are fascinated with what others tend to repress, and we’re drawn into experiencing and understanding these things.
- We are less inclined to avoid important issues now. In some ways, we are attracted to crisis, as we see it as transformative and emotionally exciting. We would rather feel extreme emotions than nothing at all, as mediocrity or the “middle road” can feel unsatisfying during this cycle.
- Today, with the Sun and Jupiter forming a semi-sextile today, we may need to adjust our path if we find our ideals and long-term goals are at odds with what we can realistically accomplish, which can leave us undecided for the time being.
- The Last Quarter Moon occurs today with the Leo Moon’s square to the Sun this afternoon, signaling a time to review and sort rather than push something new. Until the New Moon, it’s a better time to tie up loose ends, take inventory, and let go if necessary.
- The Moon continues its transit of Leo until 8:55 PM EST when it enters helpful, earnest Virgo.
- The void Moon occurs from 4:11 PM EST, with the Moon’s last aspect before changing signs (a square to the Sun), until the Moon enters Virgo at 8:55 PM EST.
Creativity: Good ~ Love: Good ~ Business: Good