Horoscope for All on Tuesday, November 12, 2019
- The Full Moon occurs in the sign of Taurus this morning at 8:35 AM EST. Full Moons always pit opposite signs of the zodiac against each other but also invite us to work to achieve a balance between the opposing energies.
- The contrast between earthy, practical, peace-loving Taurus and emotional, transformative, crisis-oriented Scorpio comes full bloom at this time. The Moon in Taurus wants us to find emotional fulfillment through the simple, tangible things in life, while the Scorpio Sun draws our attention to complexities, intangibles, and mysteries.
- This is a passionate and creative Full Moon, ripe with possibilities and learning experiences. Intimate relationship matters, such as personal comfort levels and values as well as sexuality, figure prominently now.
- The Full Moon is a time of culmination and the promise of fulfillment of that which began at the New Moon. It is an emotional time—a time of romance, fertilization, and relationships.
- A new look at a lingering problem or matter can figure strongly now.
- Also today, Mars forms a sextile to Jupiter, and we are enthusiastic about taking action to make changes and improvements. Decisive action comes naturally. We are more courageous and energetic than usual, and we can benefit greatly if we direct this energy into efforts to advance our goals.
- A spirit of friendly competition prevails as we seek to branch out and take on more challenges. This influence encourages enterprise and confidence in taking action on our beliefs and convictions.
- The void Moon occurs from 10:48 AM EST, with the Moon’s last aspect before changing signs (a trine to Pluto), until the Moon enters Gemini tomorrow, Wednesday, November 13th, at 3:46 AM EST.
Creativity: Excellent ~ Love: Good ~ Business: Excellent