Horoscope for All on Tuesday, June 23, 2020
- The Moon continues its transit of warm, caring Cancer until 8:34 AM EDT, after which the Moon enters Leo.
- The Leo Moon is generous and trusting. We’re determined and confident, as well as direct and sincere under this influence.
- Our emotional needs and personal life seem to be pitted against our responsibilities this morning with the Moon’s opposition to Saturn.
- We’re inclined to want to find a personal pursuit and give it special attention, but we can be frustrated by little things that go wrong or that pull us away from our interests.
- We might feel some tension as our drives to perform or the demands of our responsibilities serve as contrasts.
- As the day advances, the Leo Moon tends to bring us out of our shells. We seek more interactivity and feedback.
- The void Moon occurs from 3:21 AM EDT, with the Moon’s last aspect before changing signs (a trine to Mars), until the Moon enters Leo at 8:34 AM EDT.
Creativity: Good ~ Love: Good ~ Business: Fair