Horoscope for All on Tuesday, January 7, 2020
- Mars forms a quincunx to Uranus early today, and making adjustments to our goals may be necessary now.
- This can temporarily drain our energy or leave us feeling restless and impatient until we figure out what we’re missing or not yet processing.
- Our efforts to satisfy our desires can miss the mark, but this gives us a chance to make refinements and recalibrate.
- The Moon spends the day in lively, curious Gemini.
- This can be a positive, upbeat day, although we can go to excess at times as the day advances. Restlessness is stirred and can be quenched with a variation on our routine or schedule.
- It’s not a good day for starting something new, as we’re likely to lose interest in it later on or circumstances are such that we can’t pursue it. With both people and things, we should watch that we aren’t idealizing what we don’t have or something new and fresh.
Creativity: Good ~ Love: Good ~ Business: Fair