Horoscope for All on Tuesday, January 28, 2020
- With Venus semi-square Uranus and Mars heading toward a minor square to Uranus as well, the day holds some abrupt, changeable, rebellious, or unpredictable energy.
- We may be distracted by shiny things — all that’s brand new, different, or unusual. We can find ourselves following whims or restless until we recognize the need to freshen up our relationships or pastimes.
- Changes now can create fresh opportunities that can add to our sense of joy and freedom, but it can take some trial and error to understand our needs and wants today.
- The Moon spends the day in the adaptable, compassionate sign of Pisces.
- The void Moon occurs from 8:08 PM EST, with the Moon’s last aspect before changing signs (a sextile to Saturn), until the Moon enters Aries on Wednesday, January 29th, at 6:51 AM EST.
Creativity: Good ~ Love: Fair ~ Business: Fair