Horoscope for All on Tuesday, January 14, 2020
- There can be tensions if we feel powerless or overshadowed as Mars and Pluto form a semi-square aspect, and a Mars-Saturn semi-square is on its way, exact early tomorrow.
- There can also be inner conflicts between our ambitions and our desires for independence, freedom, and exploration. Resentment is closer to the surface than usual. Our desires can be both intense and difficult to satisfy.
- Efforts to make changes could be thwarted, or power struggles emerge. Deeper feelings arise suddenly, and possibly in a disruptive way. We may be overreacting or going to extremes.
- The trick is to remain flexible and develop strategies for achieving our goals rather than acting in the heat of the moment. Since efforts to push forward seem to meet with resistance or circumstances seem to block our efforts to assert ourselves, patience is necessary now.
- The Moon spends the day in perfectionistic Virgo, and we’re motivated to find and fix problems.
Creativity: Fair ~ Love: Good ~ Business: Fair