Horoscope for All on Tuesday, February 11, 2020
- The morning is good for pouring more heart and special attention into a person, pastime, or project.
- We may be feeling pleasantly attached, finding it natural to nurture and support people in our lives.
- The Moon continues its transit of Virgo until 6:38 PM EST, encouraging a closer look at the small jobs and important details of our lives.
- While the Moon’s trine to Saturn helps us prioritize, its square to Mars in Sagittarius can be distracting. Impatience is difficult to control.
- The Moon moves through Libra from 6:38 PM forward, encouraging us to put effort into making things more harmonious and pleasant.
- The void Moon occurs from 1:26 PM EST, with the Moon’s last aspect before changing signs (a square to Mars), until the Moon enters Libra at 6:38 PM EST.
Creativity: Good ~ Love: Good ~ Business: Good