Horoscope for All on Tuesday, December 3, 2019
- The Moon finishes up its transit of Aquarius early today, entering Pisces at 2:11 AM EST. The Pisces Moon is compassionate and spiritual.
- With Venus sextile Mars today, it’s time for taking a creative approach to our relationships and projects, and we’re particularly resourceful. This transit supports flow and ease in close personal interactions without sacrificing engagement.
- We can make connections that prove to be fruitful and fortunate, and business relationships and pursuits can prosper.
- We’re likely to want to express our affections through the actions we take, and we can feel compelled to create something beautiful. We are also more interactive and charming than usual.
- A Mars-Pluto quintile suggests we’re willing to challenge ourselves.
- The void Moon continues until the Moon enters Pisces at 2:11 AM EST.
Creativity: Good ~ Love: Excellent ~ Business: Excellent